No announcement yet.

Maine Caregiver's Liscense

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How do you guys feel about people advertising their caregiving services on craigslist? Seems a little..I don't know, sketchy?

Categorizing Cannabis Smoke/Effects
    Peat's Sour Rhino

Comment

Originally posted by hippie_lettuce View Post
      How do you guys feel about people advertising their caregiving services on craigslist? Seems a little..I don't know, sketchy?

Yeah a little sketchy, but if you have quality it will advertise itself. We moved to a new area, got one patient.. word of mouth filled all our slots... >quality and price yer shit under $200. Any more than $200 bucks an ounce is "greed". Only greedy disagree.

Comment

Sure wish they would raise the number of patients we could grow for. Getting sick of saying no. They wont go anywhere else, just patiently wait on the list and call atleast once a week. I try referring them to other caregivers in the area to no avail.

Comment

them rules suck ass.....I would rather stay illegal if I moved back...
          SML..iff mi spellin and centances suk and yoo don't lyke itt too fukkin bad;/?.....I once was asked what I would say upon getting to the gates of heaven??? m/r is a visitors badge an option??? I would like a few drinks at the bar... YEEHAW....vote for real legalization not sum bullshit...free the weed or kiss my ass...you wont be getting my tax money..

Comment

to the orginal poster: you can actually have 5 patients, plus your "personal" six plants. when you register you can register as having NO patients. the background check is $31 dollars. so essentially you can be a non-growing caregiver for $31 and your personal certification is usually 200 bucks. (give or take). each patient you take on you must pay $240/year to the state and update your form. as a caregiver you can have your grow inspected and it must meet certain protocols. 6' fence, etc..

Comment

You have to register as a caregiver for any number of patients, unless they are family or members of your household
              "I think myself that we have more machinery of government than is necessary, too many parasites living on the labor of the industrious." Thomas Jefferson

"One has not only a legal but a moral responsibility to obey just laws. Conversely, one has a moral responsibility to disobey unjust laws. I would agree with St. Augustine that "an unjust law is no law at all""

Freedom begins between the ears

Comment

Originally posted by ThePieEyedPiper View Post
                Yeah a little sketchy, but if you have quality it will advertise itself. We moved to a new area, got one patient.. word of mouth filled all our slots... >quality and price yer shit under $200. Any more than $200 bucks an ounce is "greed". Only greedy disagree.
                This is quite nice to hear
                I eat legos

Comment

Working...
                X