What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Maine laws????

RoostaPhish

Veteran
You cant be A Caregiver If You have A Felony Offense. And you Could never Grow Personally For Rec under The Law In WA. Its why I never Supported That Wording. IT WASNT Changed, you Need To Check Your Facts Before posting. And quit Saying Caregivers will Disappear, The medical System doesnt go away with This Bill.

Mr Blah

How do you know they wont disappear? If you know Maine. If it passes they will rework it to read that it will be more beneficial for the state to just have just a hand full of grows to regulate vs a 100 or....even personal grows.....
Didn't answer about why only about 100 CG's will be able to grow commercially out of 2700+-.

RoostaPhish

Veteran
Well the wording of the bill actually states that the medical system won't be effected. And hasn't in any state that has passed rec. So stating that it will is only your opinion. I actually know ME very well, and am active in the cannabis community. While I do agree more licenses for store fronts should be allowed, because that is actually what you are referring to, as I have stated countless times there are only 8 or 9 now, medical only. Why should only 8 be able to grow commercially? 100+ is more than 8 right? Why shouldn't anyone be able to apply for these licenses? Not just people who qualify to be a caregiver. If you are a caregiver you can still be a caregiver. This is a fucking broken record. Quit thinking only about your fucking wallet and think about peoples freedom! The rules mirror the medical rules for personal growing and possession but you no longer have to go to the doctor. And your name will no longer have to be on a fucking list to be able to grow/use cannabis "legally". Takes the spot light off of patients as well. When you are the only one they for sure know about, makes it pretty easy for them don't it. And if you think they don't you are a fool! I have a serious medical condition, but I am for legalization, I don't feel I should be privileged, which some with med cards feel. Like only I should be allowed to posses this. All adults should!

Latest posts

Latest posts