What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

It's Legal now... Where is everyone lol?

hamstring

Veteran
Hand raised.

Been guerrilla growing for over 20 yrs. Now have a med license and starting my growing education all over again. No better place to be than here on IC Mag.

What say you?

Bud Green

I dig dirt
Veteran
If weed grows as well as corn does in southern Illinois, you guys are gonna be slaying it...

hamstring

Veteran
My familys from southern IL . I grew up in northern IL, 30min from WI.

Lots of heat and humidity in southern IL. Would love to hear from a guerrilla that grew there. Go Salukies!

Sub24ox7

image.jpg
image.jpg
Same here, go Salukis was in Carbondale today at the gro store and things have changed! They had cannabis plants growing in the store(had a nice jack herer plant.) also had seeds for sale!!
Bought this pack of chem 4 from Cali connection.
for 50 bucks. Some smart pots and promix.

RedBeardy5

I just moved back to Illinois from Colorado. Building my strains back up here. Whats everyone growing?

RicFlair

Rockford here. Glad to see med growing is in full swing. Hopefully rec will follow eventually. Everyone deserves the ability!

PerroVerde

Illinois here! we've been doing outdoor for years with success.

this is the list of whats happening in the outdoor.
Limevine F1 and Limevine F2
Bubblegum X Pine Tar Kush
Girl Scout Cookies x Pine Tar Kush
Lemon OG x Nevilles Haze
Chem D x I-95
Koffee F3
Suge Pure Kush S1
UK Cheese X Pine Tar Kush
Irene x Pine Tar Kush
Blue Haze (fake blue dream that turned out to be rather fast finisher for us here in Illinois)
Zkittlez x (Bruce Banner x Apollo 11)

Aurora has The Aurora Cannabis Club meetings that was pretty cool to meet and talk to other growers.
I don't know how often they have them as it just started. They held it inside a Taproom which was really nice and lots of things to enjoy. Down the street they have a outdoor patio that was a good spot to burn a few bowls or joints.

What is everyone here growing?

Jellyfish

Invertebrata Inebriata
Veteran
420giveaway
I'm in a neighboring state. My friends have gone into the dispensaries a few times, they always come home complaining about the prices and lack of flowers. Not much on offer except the vape pens. That's what I'm being told.

PerroVerde

Jellyfish they are correct all the good flowers are coming from small home growers but since they are allowed only 5 plants they don't get that much harvest. So then all good buds are all personal to the grower and close friends.

Jellyfish

Invertebrata Inebriata
Veteran
420giveaway
How's the black market? I imagine there's still plenty of indoor smoke available there. But what are prices like?

Latest posts

Latest posts