Illinois becomes the 11th state to legalize marijuana

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Stone the Greek View Post
    The major flaw in Illinois law is not allowing people to grow their own. Only medical patients, like myself, can grow 5 plants in our homes. I can tell you now that I will be growing more than 5 plants. It’s great to finally be able to grow legally but 5 plants and only medical patients is ridiculous. I have preservation and other projects I want to work on. At 5 plants at a time, it will take me two lifetimes.
    I'll just keep doing what I been doing. I think it's a minor infraction, like a ticket or something, for 5-10 plants? Still not enough...
    Schools, not prisons. Bread, not bombs.

'You forge your own chains.'

Comment

Originally posted by amannamedtruth View Post
      I'll just keep doing what I been doing. I think it's a minor infraction, like a ticket or something, for 5-10 plants? Still not enough...
      Me too. I don’t really care anymore.

Comment

I'm wanting to discuss the positive aspect of Illinois going recreational in 2020. Illinois has a whole state to the east gassing up their autos, suvs, trucks and RV, just waiting for the " it's legal and on sale now" Does anyone have any insight on the recreational stores locations on the east side of the state? The closer to the Wabash river the better for us. I also assume they will sell certified vape cartridges( safe ones) along with flower and edabiles. We are pumped in my side of the state.

Comment

Originally posted by bigAl25 View Post
          I'm wanting to discuss the positive aspect of Illinois going recreational in 2020. Illinois has a whole state to the east gassing up their autos, suvs, trucks and RV, just waiting for the " it's legal and on sale now" Does anyone have any insight on the recreational stores locations on the east side of the state? The closer to the Wabash river the better for us. I also assume they will sell certified vape cartridges( safe ones) along with flower and edabiles. We are pumped in my side of the state.
          Id be down with a hour drive west to pick up some samples. Im still going to keep my own garden though.

Comment

Originally posted by Stone the Greek View Post
            The major flaw in Illinois law is not allowing people to grow their own. Only medical patients, like myself, can grow 5 plants in our homes. I can tell you now that I will be growing more than 5 plants. It’s great to finally be able to grow legally but 5 plants and only medical patients is ridiculous. I have preservation and other projects I want to work on. At 5 plants at a time, it will take me two lifetimes.
            My question for the people who live in states that allow home grow but with limits are what qualifies as a plant. A cutting ? Clones getting ready for veg? A mom? Plants in veg ? Plants in flower? As far as Im am concerned plants in flower are the ones that should count. Has to be a mechanism to allow moms and clones etc. But I still say fuck em. Im doing what I do. Even in my small space with seedlings and clones, veg and flower there has been times I have had 20 plus separate plants even in my small space with only 4 in the tent in veg/flower or 6 in 3 gallon for a pheno hunt with cuts and moms in my two smaller clone mom boxes.

Comment

Yeah trying to figure out where to go West of Terre Haute close to I 70. Anyone have a recommendation? Just a few weeks away. Then I can say, bought this cannabis in Illinois. You guys have to accept me using cannabis now! Praise God!

Hoping this will allow my friend to use cannabis freely since he has pancreatic cancer. He has been getting drug tested by the doctors both at the Veterans Administration(V.A. hospital) and regular doctors. It will no doubt lengthen his life if he doesn't have to keep quitting to clear these bullshit drug tests they are giving him. He says it helps him so much! This is a civil right guys! We need to crank up the heat and shut this law down, they have no constitutional authority to ban cannabis!

Alcohol prohibition was enacted by a constitutional amendment, and it was also repealed with the 21st constitutional amendment.
              I have been discriminated against and banned twice, without breaking any rules, from ICMAG for sharing links relating to discussion threads.

This is open discrimination over posting INFOWARS links due to manufactured lies in the media.

I will NO LONGER BE POSTING unless I GET SUPPORT.

If you find the research articles, past and recent news stories, statements, and discussions informative and beneficial please respond with your thoughts, support and questions. Also please send a PM to Gypsy Nirvana and let him know your thoughts.

I was recently warned this week by Gypsy Nirvana not to post links. Thanks for the Karma, but I am about to be banned again it looks like!

https://banned.video/channel/the-dav...id Knight Show
              https://roundtablereport.com
              https://banned.video
              https://www.newswars.com/
              https://www.infowars.com/

Deep State: Exposed Thread

Coronavirus.. outlook Thread

Comment

Originally posted by pipeline View Post
                Yeah trying to figure out where to go West of Terre Haute close to I 70. Anyone have a recommendation? Just a few weeks away. Then I can say, bought this cannabis in Illinois. You guys have to accept me using cannabis now! Praise God!

Hoping this will allow my friend to use cannabis freely since he has pancreatic cancer. He has been getting drug tested by the doctors both at the Veterans Administration(V.A. hospital) and regular doctors. It will no doubt lengthen his life if he doesn't have to keep quitting to clear these bullshit drug tests they are giving him. He says it helps him so much! This is a civil right guys! We need to crank up the heat and shut this law down, they have no constitutional authority to ban cannabis!

Alcohol prohibition was enacted by a constitutional amendment, and it was also repealed with the 21st constitutional amendment.
                What a load of shit if they do that. Fucking assholes. I have a relative who is early treatment of the same thing and his doctor is aware he smokes and the doctor told him if its helping him to keep it up.

Comment

Originally posted by stewart169 View Post
                  My question for the people who live in states that allow home grow but with limits are what qualifies as a plant. A cutting ? Clones getting ready for veg? A mom? Plants in veg ? Plants in flower? As far as Im am concerned plants in flower are the ones that should count. Has to be a mechanism to allow moms and clones etc. But I still say fuck em. Im doing what I do. Even in my small space with seedlings and clones, veg and flower there has been times I have had 20 plus separate plants even in my small space with only 4 in the tent in veg/flower or 6 in 3 gallon for a pheno hunt with cuts and moms in my two smaller clone mom boxes.
                  If it has roots, its a plant.

I don't want you to trust me. I want you to doubt me.
                  I want you to question me. I want you to look at the facts! ~ Snowden

“The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience,

but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.”

"Opinion is really the lowest form of human knowledge. It requires no accountability, no understanding.
                  The highest form of knowledge is Empathy, for it requires us to suspend our egos and live in another's world" ~ Bill Bullard

May the fleas of a thousand camels infest
                  the crotch of the person who screws up your day and,
                  may their arms be too short to scratch...

Comment

Originally posted by I'mback View Post
                    If it has roots, its a plant.
                    Just to be up front I dont have that many cuts, clones, seedlings, plants or even thinking of that many plants if anyone happens to be asking. I may have a small tent of a few ugly piss poor tomatoes.

Comment

Id be down with a hour drive west to pick up some samples. Im still going to keep my own garden though.
                      After having sampled both California and Colorado's rec market, as well as Michigan medical offerings, I'm not even the least bit curious about travelling an hour south to overpay for their garbage.
                      current catch all grow thread

SSSDH x GROM/Digiberry from Stank Bros.

Comment

Originally posted by GOT_BUD? View Post
                        After having sampled both California and Colorado's rec market, as well as Michigan medical offerings, I'm not even the least bit curious about travelling an hour south to overpay for their garbage.
                        Id just like to try what passes as dispensary quality as a benchmark of sorts to mine. There is a grand total of 4 people including wife and I who know and only a few more that have sampled my grow.
                        Where will southern locations be ?

Comment

Thanks for the advice. I heard the potency limit is lower for out of state customers, so we are getting lower grade herb. Not sure if that is correct. I need to recheck the mpp article about the law.
                          I have been discriminated against and banned twice, without breaking any rules, from ICMAG for sharing links relating to discussion threads.

This is open discrimination over posting INFOWARS links due to manufactured lies in the media.

I will NO LONGER BE POSTING unless I GET SUPPORT.

If you find the research articles, past and recent news stories, statements, and discussions informative and beneficial please respond with your thoughts, support and questions. Also please send a PM to Gypsy Nirvana and let him know your thoughts.

I was recently warned this week by Gypsy Nirvana not to post links. Thanks for the Karma, but I am about to be banned again it looks like!

https://banned.video/channel/the-dav...id Knight Show
                          https://roundtablereport.com
                          https://banned.video
                          https://www.newswars.com/
                          https://www.infowars.com/

Deep State: Exposed Thread

Coronavirus.. outlook Thread

Comment

Id just like to try what passes as dispensary quality as a benchmark of sorts to mine. There is a grand total of 4 people including wife and I who know and only a few more that have sampled my grow.
                            Where will southern locations be ?
                            There is some alright stuff in the dispensaries. I got my card mostly to have cover for the smell of weed in case of something dire happen g and so I could purchase decent concentrates.
                            Schools, not prisons. Bread, not bombs.

'You forge your own chains.'

Comment

I do want to try some gummies that would alleged to of good quality. Tried a few black market ones that were shit.

Comment

I’m currently vaping some Illinois medical Gelato. It’s fucking legit. Just picked up an oz of some bomb Skywalker. I’ve been in the program 3 years. There’s some good shit, just gotta know what’s what.

Comment

Working...
                                X