What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

FL Juicy Fruit Clone still around?

aridbud

automeister
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Recall growing Juicy Fruit in 1980, from Marc Emery's catalog.

Heard Sensi has one.
Clones? No idea.

Tokin

I haven't found any old school Florida land race strains. Herbies and attitude have been my friends. Attitude is faster comes thru NY customs and has better stealth options. Herbies comes thru San Fran customs and their stealth isn't that great.
Californian Orange Lemon Trip Sugar Candy Heavy Grapefruit and a few others. Heavyweight Fruit Punch and Brazil Amazonion too.

I am also interested in Juicy Fruit... i was given 20 clones when a grower shutdown and i lost them. Probably 2008. Gainesville but i also found some really chunky juicy fruit in Jacksonville. Not the sensi version that got renamed to fruity juice. This was a clone thats been passed around florida since the 70s (or so i was told when it was given to me). Thin leaves. The bud tasted more lemon lime than juicy fruit. Definitely brought out some anxiety for me but very potent, and the kind of flavor that coats your mouth. Ive posted in another juicy fruit thread and am definitely interested in this one. Hello fellow floridiots