What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Card

dddaver

Veteran
Think I'll go ahead and get my card. Hip problem is making growing a pain. Really.

Nice Blue Dream chic finishing in tent now and about to kill Jack Herer boy in there too. But hate shelling out $190 every 7 mos. for rec then $75 per year for card. I'm just too cheap.

On the good side they're selling eighths for only $30 here at the only dispensary in Panama City. I think it's because it's the only disp. for 100 miles or so. Supply and demand. So, if that's right, it might be worth it.

I don’t think the fees for the Card are that bad, it’s more the overpriced Medicine.

Depending on what Dispensary that is near you those $30 1/8s might be pretty good.

Some of them still can’t grow good weed after 2 years lol.

dddaver

Veteran
I saw a doctor and got my recommendation then immediately went to the OMMU site and paid for a card .I then sent an email asking when I can buy from a dispensary. As usual the reply didn't answer that but did say it takes 5 business days for the payment to go through the 5 more business days to process the card. So 2 weeks then more time for the speedy mail service. That sucks. So 2-3 weeks before I'm allowed. I thought I read somewhere you are eligible as soon as the payment goes through. Apparently that's not true.

Bud Green

I dig dirt
Veteran
Good luck with all that, ddd..
I knew you were in Fla, didn't know you were in the 'handle..

I have a great, old old friend up in the woods, 18 miles south of Chipley..
It's real nice out there....

Again, hope it all works out well for you...

They will send you an email once you have been approved that you can print out and take to Dispensaries with your ID and get the meds - until you get the actual Card in the mail.

If I remember correctly it took them about 10 days to approve me...

art.spliff

ICMag Donor
One new shop in town is medical only and you can buy a card for one shop but not the others. The others transitioned within the past few years. Paying, to go pay, doesn't usually go well in the long run. Everyone who wants to smoke wants to smoke and nobody who wants to smoke wants to pay extra :) There is a street or an undisclosed 'hit list' for bogus shady scum bag dealers, a watch out for do not call list. Some of these shops are the store front(s equivalent) of those bad dealers. Doctors or physicians lobbyists what ever you want to call that group, has decided to fight with each other and change money, turning their backs on us the people :tiphat: only speculation but some rich asshole doctor is physically incapable of doing anything to help, literally, in eerie way their oath is a secret to the death to lie and scam everyone, sad really. The one guy who charged me and mailed me a card expiring in two months, was not there when I called back because he lost his license for not filing enough paperwork or something. Since he said the card would be good for a year they sent me another card when I asked about the two month expiration. I think I might have paid them a total of $80 twice for two years.

dddaver

Veteran
I saw a dr and finalized the application Feb. 21. Still nothing. I'm wondering if something's wrong.

aridbud

automeister
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Follow up! Contact them. I'm sure there's a mountain of applications. Be the squeaky wheel....

It was about 10 Business Days or like 2 weeks. I’m sure you will get the Email soon.

It probably wouldn’t hurt to Email them though.