What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Flowers Availability and Quality

Recently tried the place called MUV (pronounced Move) because they opened a location near me.

Their Flowers are pretty good in my opinion, about the same quality as the other good Dispos but slightly drier/better Cured. They supposedly grow organically and I’ve heard they had some problems with Mold a long time ago and that’s why their Flowers are on the drier side. To me it seems like they actually did a decent job Curing and the Flowers are not too dry so I’m glad I don’t have to Cure it myself.

They have several different Tiers or pricing options for Flowers and supposedly have some good Concentrates too (although I haven’t tried any yet). I ended up getting some Purple Punch, Cherry Punch, and Pootie Tang with their 25% off first time Discount it was about $120 for a half of mixed Tiers.

Overall I would recommend them if you have one close to you. I believe they only Deliver within a ~20 mile radius of each Store...

Finally got around to trying out Surterra.

They had a bunch of different Strains but I do too lol. So, I just picked up their Original Glue. It’s definitely GG #4 - has that gassy, minty, chocolate taste and nice relaxing effects. It is well trimmed and cured but definitely seems like it was harvested early (low THC content and small Buds).

Overall I’d say that their GG #4/ Original Glue is worth it, especially considering the 1/4 was $60 with no discounts. They are one of the cheaper dispensaries for Flowers...

I’m just wondering if their other Strains are as good?

dddaver

Veteran
That guerilla glue is my favorite. Their black jack is good. They offer a sativa called myakka native. It's okay. They stopped offering curbside service here so may go elsewhere.

Nice dddaver, I also love the GG #4. When I got it they still had Curbside Pickup here, might want to call and ask?

I have been waiting for a Dispensary near me to have some Flowers in stock. It’s just such a great overall Strain!

Even if they harvested it slightly early lol.

I have a feeling that all of their Flowers are harvested early like most in the FL MMJ Program...

dddaver

Veteran
Totally agree.Especially that sativa they have.Way too early. Surterra also has a Tillamook Strawberry strain that's okay too.

Every strain (mostly) has 3rd party test results done. Go to bottom of Surterra homepage and click "Product Test Results". Just follow instructions. That GG4 tested at reported .29% thc. Must be 29%, pretty good.

The label on the side of the bottle says 18.3% THC...

Definitely on the low side for GG #4, which is what leads me to believe that it was early (along with the smaller bud sizes).

I’m not complaining though, it’s definitely a good example of GG #4!

Happy I was able to get some for pretty cheap too.

dddaver

Veteran
I assumed that number o the label was just a generalized thing to give the consumer an idea of potency but the tests show the real numbers.

I’m pretty sure that the Labels on the actual products are accurate in regards to milligrams and/or percentages of Cannabinoids or Terpenes - they have to be.

dddaver

Veteran
One of the things I'm not so thrilled about with Surterra is their use of the same fert on all their strains.You can smell this same sweet piney smell on all of them.

Interesting...

I have only tried their GG #4 so far.

I’ve noticed that a lot of their Strains also use the same genetics so I wonder if that’s part of it too?

Pretty much everything they have has Jack or Glue in it lol.

I had to do the Annual Card Renewal recently.

It took a little bit longer than last time - about 19 days total.

The good thing about Card Renewal is there are a few MMTCs that offer a Discount for this that is usually $75 off of a $150 purchase to help offset the $75 everyone has to pay the State for their Card.

Needless to say I’ve taken advantage and stocked up. Got some nice Flowers, Crumble, and even picked up some 99% THC-A “Snow” - that stuff is STRONG!

dddaver

Veteran
Organic

Organic

There is only one dispensary group in Florida that grows organic weed. 3 Boys Farm LLC (changing name to: One Plant). "The USDA does not designate organic cannabis products. However, we do grow cleanly using only organic growing methods". An 8th of Chem '91 is $48. An ounce is $260. They do sell a more expensive strain at $68 an 8th and $368 an oz.

I think we'll see more organically grown dispensary weed in the next few years. So more competition, cheaper prices. The demand is there.
Most of the chemical tasting, pesticide drenched, uncured dispensary weed is nasty.

^I believe that VidaCann is completely Organic as well...

I’ve mentioned OnePlant before - their head grower is P-Bud! They have some good Strains but what I’ve seen from them recently has been leafy and early harvested. P-Bud did say it was too hot to let it go any longer without the possibility of it molding, but come on! They need to get indoors or add more dehumidifiers and AC units...

Supposedly the new, better stuff from their new indoor grow will be coming out soon.

I’m looking forward to seeing them done properly.

dddaver

Veteran
I think all the dispensaries stopped their curbside service. Around here anyway. I have a real problem walking right now so this situation really sucks. They all have delivery for a mere $25. Not only is that unsafe compared to curbside, I think they're being money grubbing assholes.

dddaver

Veteran
I ordered for delivery three eighths from Trulieve Wednesday morning about 8AM. It is now Saturday afternoon, four days later. A couple hours after ordering they posted it was completed and scheduled for delivery. But not scheduled with me, still same posting on site, and nothing ever delivered.

Yeah, Trulieve’s Delivery isn’t set up very well yet.

What are all of the places you have tried so far?

I’ve been everywhere except for The Botanist and Harvest HOC.

The quality and stock levels are continuing to improve but most still need to Cure properly.

dddaver

Veteran
There are only 3 dispensaries in Panama City. Surterra and Liberty Health are alright with Fluent being expensive and having a small selection.

There has been a shortage of flower at all dispensaries the last couple weeks.

Trulieve has a location in Panama City Beach but I ordered last Wednesday and still have not seen nor heard anything from them.

One Plant supposedly will deliver here but they've had no flower. I have plenty of stash so no flower doesn't bother me right now.

Edit: Got text that said delivery will be on 28Jul2000. So 6 days so far.

Edit 2: As of morning of Wednesday 29July no delivery. Checked site. It says the order was cancelled. I sent them an email asking what is going on. In have no idea why they cancelled my order after a week and they do not answer my emails.

dddaver

Veteran
One Pant has flower now. StarDawg. I ordered an ounce....28 grams. $275. Military discount so $233.75. Supposed to be here tomorrow. We'll see.