Flowers Availability and Quality

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Flowers Availability and Quality

When will flowers be readily available with a similar quality to shops in California, etc?
    The world is my country, all mankind are my brethren, and to do good things is my religion. Thomas Paine ( Godfather of the American Revolution)

Probably never lol.

It’s so artificially limited that I don’t think they will ever get production caught up to where it’s like California or pretty much any other medical state...

Don’t get me wrong, the quality is almost as good as Cali Top-Shelf sometimes but is usually under-cured.

The main problem is availability. You literally have to watch the websites and go in right when they restock or you might not be able to get any Flowers!

It’s superficially, artificially limited and it’s ridiculous.

In California you can pretty much walk into any Medical Marijuana store and get pretty much any Strain they carry at any time.

Comment

We are talking about the same Fla? Websites like trulieve don't even show buds. I didn't know they actually had product to sell yet? ( I need to get out more lol )
      The world is my country, all mankind are my brethren, and to do good things is my religion. Thomas Paine ( Godfather of the American Revolution)

Comment

Yes.

I have my Medical Marijuana Card in Florida.

Trulieve actually has some of the better quality Flowers that I’ve seen.

Rise and occasionally Curaleaf and Liberty Health Sciences have decent Flowers.

The problem is you have to watch the website or go there right when they restock in order to be able to get Flowers or Rosin (anything with high demand). The supply is just too limited still...

Comment

I just went to trulieve website per your post. I'm sorry but to me it's a sad website and their "inventory" is even sadder.

Now this is a cannabis business
          https://elementalwellnesscenter.com/

trulieve looks more like it's owned by greedy opportunists, sorry.

So I guess I'm left wondering as million of us are, will Fla ever compete with that as an example?

I hope so but right now it doesn't look that way to me

Comment

I agree.

And Trulieve isn’t even the worst lol, they are actually decent...

Comment

Trulieve is actually pretty decent. They get shipments MWF's, but if inventory doesnt hit a certain level, it shows out of stock, even if they have it. You really need to go in and ask. CosmicCharlie is correct, quality is very good. If you grow your own, the prices are a little tough to accept. But hey, everyone needs to make money and the companies in Florida paid a pretty penny to play.

Comment

Grabbed some decent Neville’s Haze flower for pretty cheap.

It’s actually sold under the name “Super A5”...

Comment

Originally posted by gaker View Post
                  Trulieve is actually pretty decent. They get shipments MWF's, but if inventory doesnt hit a certain level, it shows out of stock, even if they have it. You really need to go in and ask. CosmicCharlie is correct, quality is very good. If you grow your own, the prices are a little tough to accept. But hey, everyone needs to make money and the companies in Florida paid a pretty penny to play.

Wild guess. Do you work there?
                  my gggeneration

DAV -sigpic

I can't decide which I like better: either, arguing on the internet is like winning in the Special Olympics, you might win but you're still retarded; or never argue with an idiot, they will drag you down to their level, and beat you with experience; or you can't fix stupid, so why argue with it? They all are funny, and all are true too.

"Well, da Nile ain't just some big river in Egypt neither."

"No reason to get excited," the thief, he kindly spoke,
                  "There are many here among us who feel that life is but a joke.
                  But you and I, we've been through that, and this is not our fate,
                  So let us not talk falsely now, the hour is getting late.
                  -
                  Bob Dylan: All Along the Watchtower

Rights aren’t rights if someone can take them away.
                  -George Carlin

"The fool thinks himself to be wise, but the wise Man knows himself to be a fool
                  "
                  -William Shakespeare

Long signatures suck.
                  -dddaver

Comment

Stocked up with some “Popcorn” Flowers.

Smaller buds but cheaper, really there were still decent sized buds and the THC percentages are high for most of them. The one that does test lower still is good quality.

I’m wondering how FL or the specific Stores do testing because the difference between two of the strains is close to 20% THC but they definitely are not that different lol if you know what I mean...

Comment

Originally posted by CosmicCharlie View Post
                      Stocked up with some “Popcorn” Flowers.

Smaller buds but cheaper, really there were still decent sized buds and the THC percentages are high for most of them. The one that does test lower still is good quality.

I’m wondering how FL or the specific Stores do testing because the difference between two of the strains is close to 20% THC but they definitely are not that different lol if you know what I mean...

Thc % means nothing. Tell all your friends to stop spreading corporate government myths. Thc is useless by itself, thats why big pharma has spent 80 years changing the narrative of this plant, so people will buy their useless vomit inducing children's Tylenol version of shit weed in the future.
                      For the last time, I'm pretty sure what's killing the crops is this Brawndo stuff.

"But Brawndo's got what plants crave."

Comment

Go post your Bullshit at Trollitup.com.

Maybe the little kids and trolls will buy it.

Comment

Originally posted by Drewsif View Post
                          Thc % means nothing. Tell all your friends to stop spreading corporate government myths. Thc is useless by itself, thats why big pharma has spent 80 years changing the narrative of this plant
                          When will people think for themselves and stop believing the lies told to them by legal dispensaries to sell their sub par weed?

Comment

Recently have been shopping mainly at Rise.

Was getting tired of Trulieve and them never having anything, although Rise isn’t much better...

They have some interesting Strains and the quality is decent for a dispensary.

Comment

Actually, no i don't work for Trulieve. Compared with others in Florida, their selection is pretty good. Just voicing my opinion.

Comment

Working...
                              X