What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Can I find vape cartridges with wax in them in florida?

caliprop215

Veteran
I will be flying from California to Florida in couple weeks to go on a bahama cruise.

Is there a place I will be able to buy cartridges some where.

Will I need a Florida mmj card?

Anyone one near miami got cartridges???

Any info will help I've never been there.

OG_NoMan

Not Veteran
Just bring what you need with you. I travel with my volcano, a rig, and at least an ounce of flower everywhere I go. Have been pulled aside at logan airport for further inspection, as soon as they realized it was all weed and weed related stuff they kinda shook there head closed my bags back up and on to vegas I went. Vape carts are no problem, tsa only cares about weapons and things that go boom. Worst case they refer you to local police to be charged which in your case coming from Cali a legal state you are doing nothing illegal therefore nothing to charge you with. Good luck.

I'mback

Comfortably numb!
Just bring what you need with you. I travel with my volcano, a rig, and at least an ounce of flower everywhere I go. Have been pulled aside at logan airport for further inspection, as soon as they realized it was all weed and weed related stuff they kinda shook there head closed my bags back up and on to vegas I went. Vape carts are no problem, tsa only cares about weapons and things that go boom. Worst case they refer you to local police to be charged which in your case coming from Cali a legal state you are doing nothing illegal therefore nothing to charge you with. Good luck.
Dunno how US laws work but, although it is "free pratique" all across Canada e.g from province to province but, just because Canada has legalized it, everyone are constrained to the regulation outside individual states and countries. It is my understanding from what I have read and seen on the news that, it is not so between legal and illegal states in the US. Bringing cannabis from a legal state to an illegal state is akin to importing cannabis into that state.

@ the OP, cannabis is still illegal in the Bahamas. Furthermore, a vessel/ship is a sovereign nation, regardless if it is operating in the Caribbean or not. So better check the rules of the vessel's originating country e.g Which flag are they sailing under!. It may still be illegal to have it onboard.

Last edited:

caliprop215

Veteran
I'm not gna bring on the plane...that's just asking to go to jail...

I'm not worried about laws on the cruise ship they aren't strict like airports....

So I wont be able to find any cartridges out there in miami

starke

Went on a cruise to Alaska in 2016. Cruise ship rules prohibit all "illegal drugs". We purchased legal rec (Vape and Flower) before boarding in Seattle and got onto the ship without incident. Smoked/Vape judiciously on our balcony only. Purchased more legal in Ketchikan Alaska. Got onto the ship no problem but the flower was so strong smelling our room steward reported us to security. Got busted by ship security, weed confiscated and a warning letter for the wife and I both to sign basically saying they would put our ass off the ship if we fucked up again. Does not matter about the legality in ports of call. Illegal period on the boats.

Bring them from California and Keester them... LOL
I use vape cartridges everywhere tobacco smoking is permitted. Keep it on you, don't leave them on your room. They may go through your things in your absence.
Just kidding don't keester them. Have fun. Bring some edibles too if that is your thing

I took my wife on our first and only baby cruise no balcony from Los Angeles to Ensenada before cartridges were a thing and took a few joints and there is almost nowhere to smoke.
As soon as we hit open water I smelled someone else smoke so I fired upon the rear of the ship, didn't get caught. But alas that was the last cruise for us. We discovered we just don't like it. Also don't like being treated like a criminal. Only friendly destinations for us. Take my money where I am treated well.

Green Squall

Went on a cruise to Alaska in 2016. Cruise ship rules prohibit all "illegal drugs". We purchased legal rec (Vape and Flower) before boarding in Seattle and got onto the ship without incident. Smoked/Vape judiciously on our balcony only. Purchased more legal in Ketchikan Alaska. Got onto the ship no problem but the flower was so strong smelling our room steward reported us to security. Got busted by ship security, weed confiscated and a warning letter for the wife and I both to sign basically saying they would put our ass off the ship if we fucked up again. Does not matter about the legality in ports of call. Illegal period on the boats.

How did security treat the situation? Were they cool about it or were they like a rent a cop on an ego trip? I've brought pot on a few cruises and luckily never had any issues. I mostly took mini hits and blew it up into the bathroom vent.