What's new

Denver's bud quality

SuperMac

That does look like some decent flower HM and has some sparkle.

You might see if there is a weed shop that stocks Dro Flower. One dispensary I go to brags its the best in Denver but I've never tried it.

Also, L'Eagle Dispensary gets good reviews. Has anyone ever gone there?

X

xavier7995

I went several years back, just bought clones though. The flowers looked alright if i recall correctly. I was turned off by the budtender hyping stuff and trying to talk up all their stuff as the best around. They do have good reviews though so idk, maybe it was just me. I tend to take reviews with a grain of salt anymore.

SuperMac

How about Green Man Cannabis in South Denver. Their menu isn't cheap but has a nice selection. Any feedback on that shop?

bsgospel

Bat Macumba
Veteran
Their Tahoe, GTH, Flo, Grape Stomper, and Star Killer are legit. Dr. Bubba is actually Harlox, Rose is actually Cookies, Melonball is actually Moonshine Haze. There are some other name changes here and there.

X

xavier7995

It was alright. Their parking lot situation was rough, might want to park at McDonald's and walk over.

I highly recommend the dispensary "Good Chemistry" their weed isn't dry and they have good strains my favorite being "Colombian gold 72"

grayeyes

From what I have seen and tried dispensary weed is crap. Everything is hybridized with crappy indica grown hydro so it tastes like crap.

For the last two years I have grown my own from mostly non-commercial seeds. Now I have 7 strains that I enjoy. Grown outside and for the most part without 'nutes' they taste great and I know how they were cured. No chemical taste.

I am going to trade some seeds again just not sure what I want yet.

hush

Señor Member
Veteran
I'm closer to Pueblo, so that's where I shop when I pop into a dispensary... but I gotta say, in general, Pueblo seems to have better quality in the places I go to. I'm not talking about the "chains" like The Clinic or LivWell, although those are probably pretty consistent with their shops in Denver, since they have standardized practices. I just don't shop there so I can't weigh in. But when it comes to mom and pop shops, Pueblo is a better bet for me than Denver. It's hit or miss, wherever you are, but my experiences in Pueblo are far more hit than miss. I'm not affiliated with anyone, but I will go ahead and give a shout out to Mesa Organics, up on the mesa, on Business 50. They are consistent and amazing. I've even bought their $59 ounces, which are all seeded outdoor, and it's fucking amazing how good it is for the price. Also, they whip up all of their own distillates and concentrates in house (Purplebee Extracts).

HydroManiac

I highly recommend the dispensary "Good Chemistry" their weed isn't dry and they have good strains my favorite being "Colombian gold 72"
I used to go to good chem but after going to Denver rec I tried some of their stuff that I thought was ok and it tasted bad and they shake all the sparkle off the buds to make hash I would rate then a 5 or 6 at best.

Latest posts

Latest posts