What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Scattered Sermons & Seed Stockade

Seaf0ur

Pagan Extremist
Veteran
...but you love anything with some crystals huh?
I still have random ones in my soil from your transplants

man, these patents are amazing... we are the aliens...

Avinash.miles

Caregiver Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
Veteran
...but you love anything with some crystals huh?
I still have random ones in my soil from your transplants

man, these patents are amazing... we are the aliens...

for real,
i do love me some crystals, even of the ball variety

also

i wanna smoke whatever this john st. sinclair has got :D

who dat is

Cave Dweller
Veteran
for real,
i do love me some crystals, even of the ball variety

also

i wanna smoke whatever this john st. sinclair has got :D

Speaking of crystals, my girl and I are gearing up to be digging and hunting for them this whole summer whenever we can. Are there any hot spots you know of around your neck of the woods?

Avinash.miles

Caregiver Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
Veteran
salida area is best for digging, lots of material on both side of the valley, look into ruby mtn for small garnets, the turret area and road to turret is loaded with sites on either side of the road (including the calumet iron mine that provides amazing epidote specimen along with quartz and calcite and some magnetite crystals). south of town along the rail road tracks (above them) are some sites for rare copper minerals.
pm me i'll clue you in on some of my secret spots around deckers and devils head

bugman52

Bug Scissor Hand
Veteran
considering making some fems of my lime cookies bubba.... such a nice strain and i'd like to preserve it

c4 that shit gives me the creeps... it's gonna be awesome

i got 2 LCB Females going,#!,#2,& #2 looks much nicer than #1.
yea i probley got them from the same ICM member u did, ive only flowed them once well i flowered #2 & a buddy took #1 home with hem & flowered #1 out, but i have cuts of both .
i need to run both side by side,but #2 is just a better looking cut #1 is stretchyer & smaller buds.

bugman52

Bug Scissor Hand
Veteran
C4 i got 2-3 GG4 x SCOTTS X CATPISS MOONTANG, as soon as they dry good ill post some pic.
1 or 2 have a stink to them.

rockymountainJ

salida area is best for digging, lots of material on both side of the valley, look into ruby mtn for small garnets, the turret area and road to turret is loaded with sites on either side of the road (including the calumet iron mine that provides amazing epidote specimen along with quartz and calcite and some magnetite crystals). south of town along the rail road tracks (above them) are some sites for rare copper minerals.
pm me i'll clue you in on some of my secret spots around deckers and devils head

Im a rockhound, need a thread on that Avi! Id post up some pics..
I used to do alot of polishing. Not so much since i took gardening back up lol..... hope your all doing well
Cheers!!

who dat is

Cave Dweller
Veteran
Im a rockhound, need a thread on that Avi! Id post up some pics..
I used to do alot of polishing. Not so much since i took gardening back up lol..... hope your all doing well
Cheers!!

Can we do that? Make a thread for it? It sounds like both you guys really know your stuff and I'm trying to learn as much as I can. I was out poking around for Amazonite this weekend but neither I nor my girlfriend found anything interesting. I know that she's been talking about checking out Creede for rockhounding but I don't know anything about that area.

bugman52

Bug Scissor Hand
Veteran
ive been a rock hound for years & ive found some nice stones & gems along the way.
but getting older my sight isant as good as it use to be.

bugman52

Bug Scissor Hand
Veteran
Can we do that? Make a thread for it? It sounds like both you guys really know your stuff and I'm trying to learn as much as I can. I was out poking around for Amazonite this weekend but neither I nor my girlfriend found anything interesting. I know that she's been talking about checking out Creede for rockhounding but I don't know anything about that area.

i started a thread in the toker den:biggrin:
ROCKS MINERALS & GEN STONES

Avinash.miles

Caregiver Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
Veteran
B-but wouldn't that give away all the good spots...

...then the good spots would get a bunch more traffic and get picked through quicker

:laughing:
hesrightyouknow.jpg

basically we are gonna just show off pieces and say "guess where THIS came from????"

Latest posts

Latest posts