Arcata Trainwreck

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DJXX View Post
    I sill have a Arcata E32 cut mom...had her since 08...Cannaventure uses the E32 cut also for his Wreck crosses...His Cookiewreck cut is spot on TW but with a bunch more frost...I'll tell Rusty from CV to put out some S1s of her...DJXX
    Love hearing this, Rusty tossed me some CookieWreck regulars as a freebie...Trainwreck is, or was, Grey Wolf’s preferred strain, and has never TMK made it to this corner of the world (or GSC, for that matter)
    The FUTURE: *LIVE* it - or live *with* it...it’s just starting...NOW

Don’t vote for rich people - they’re not going to vote for YOU...
    ——————
    “You never see the lies that *YOU* believe, you know you have been captured,
    Still you feel so civilized...”

I’m not a fool, but I can recognize one
    ——————
    Letting my freak flag fly!

Comment

Hay Gray Wolf still got it
      i.c.mag saved my life

Comment

Dunno...
        The FUTURE: *LIVE* it - or live *with* it...it’s just starting...NOW

Don’t vote for rich people - they’re not going to vote for YOU...
        ——————
        “You never see the lies that *YOU* believe, you know you have been captured,
        Still you feel so civilized...”

I’m not a fool, but I can recognize one
        ——————
        Letting my freak flag fly!

Comment

I messaged him
          i.c.mag saved my life

Comment

Originally posted by DJXX View Post
            I sill have a Arcata E32 cut mom...had her since 08...Cannaventure uses the E32 cut also for his Wreck crosses...His Cookiewreck cut is spot on TW but with a bunch more frost...I'll tell Rusty from CV to put out some S1s of her...DJXX

Do the crosses of her keep that no ceiling effect that the original has? I regret not giving her out now. Shits kicking me in the ass. Most new age folks arent really into her anyway most want the new hype cuts.

Comment

I have had this issue for years ,, people don't like what I do,, then it just gets lost
              i.c.mag saved my life

Comment

testing and making more fem arcta seeds as we speak...

not lost at all...

Comment

Originally posted by JAWS View Post
                  testing and making more fem arcta seeds as we speak...
                  not lost at all...
                  Hey Jaws.i still have some of your TW seeds from years back..they were a lil beefier than the cut i think...Rusty from Cannaventure is dropping TW Arcata S1s anytime too...his Pure 91 Chem is killer...hard as rocks golfballs..DJXX
                  :
                  If theres a pic in the post above, click on it if you want to see an even bigger pic..

Comment

I understand it's sacrilege to say this, but I've had the Greenhouse Self since it was released and the local aficionados say it's the best Trainwreck they've had. All cedar and lemon, but just too racy for modern tastes.

Comment

the ARCATA trainwreck is not dead ppl.

her in fem form

not a big girl this round, checking to see if this round of fems are solid and they are just like the last time i made them..day 35 flower i think in that pic.

looks and smell exactly like her classic mother.

peace ..

Comment

Originally posted by prune View Post
                        I understand it's sacrilege to say this, but I've had the Greenhouse Self since it was released and the local aficionados say it's the best Trainwreck they've had. All cedar and lemon, but just too racy for modern tastes.
                        Never gotten cedar out of Trainwreck. Fuel rotting flesh lemon is what I remember. Just this gawdawful lemon funk that I absolutely love. And a high that brings folks used to smoking indicas to their knees.
                        current catch all grow thread

SSSDH x GROM/Digiberry from Stank Bros.

Comment

Originally posted by GOT_BUD? View Post
                          Never gotten cedar out of Trainwreck. Fuel rotting flesh lemon is what I remember. Just this gawdawful lemon funk that I absolutely love. And a high that brings folks used to smoking indicas to their knees.
                          Same here, TW is one of my all time fav.

Couple weeks ago I was at a store and they were selling TW from Honeydew Farms. Granted I haven't seen good TW since moving away from SoCO in 2008. I was startled just to see TW being available, I bought an 1/8, to my surprise it was as I remembered. Not sure of cut as many of you may know more. Just here to pass along where I've seen it, hopefully it has a come back.
                          Finished Grow: summer 07 coco adventure

Finished Grow:Purple Kush in CoCo...SCROG Style. :joint:

Finished Grow:6 Trees under a 600Watt Sun. :joint:

Finished Grow: 5 Trees under a 600 watt sun :joint:

CURRENT GROW-DONE 9 Querkle's under a 600 Watt

"...don't make headlines."

Comment

Nice

Comment

I get Arcata Trainwreck from NETA Brookline here in Boston. Got an ounce a couple weeks ago. Could try and see where they got their cut. The buds are hard as a rock and dense. Here's a pic but you can't really see it that good

Comment

Originally posted by JAWS View Post
                                the ARCATA trainwreck is not dead ppl.

her in fem form

not a big girl this round, checking to see if this round of fems are solid and they are just like the last time i made them..day 35 flower i think in that pic.

looks and smell exactly like her classic mother.

peace ..
                                Thats her alright, Miss you.

Comment

Working...
                                X