What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Insane grow - 350000 sq ft

troutman

Seed Whore
When you think of it. Isn't amazing how some people who have $$$$$$ can grow.
Meanwhile, little every day Joe Smith and his grow 4X4 tent who only grows for
personal could land him in Jail,etc.

To me this is a corruption issue where money is the only thing stopping people from being arrested.

The so called evils of the Gateway Drug has nothing to do with it.

EsterEssence

Veteran
so much for the reg under prop 64 no grows over 22000 until 2020...More power to them if they can do a grow that size...

iam_2high

:tiphat:congratulations,you manage a government boof factory,burnt tips and small ass raggedy trimmed buds...then smash 10 all together?:laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing:

40AmpstoFreedom

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Yeah really wasn't at all impressed. Concentrates are fuckin boring and so is shit weed. I would go crazy working there. Couldn't do it.

green404

This is the future. Days of bathtub gin are gone and the days of small basement grows are gone.

Home grow is a hobby. Big ag is where the money is.

led05

Chasing The Present
This is the future. Days of bathtub gin are gone and the days of small basement grows are gone.

Home grow is a hobby. Big ag is where the money is.

Many people grow at home for quality and selection, you couldn’t be more wrong. I also just put in an orchard to have old varieties to make wine & cider with, also not avail anywhere else much less commercially... thinking everyone at home is “ out for the money” is flawed, many of us are simply connoisseurs , that will never end friend, commercial AG don’t grow my veggies, fruit or grains either...

Many of us care what we put into our bodies, it’s extremely clear commercial AG doesn’t

40AmpstoFreedom

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Didn't know quality went out of style, lol? For big ag someone sucks at their job. No one wants to buy big ag it is just what is available to them most of the time. On the East Coast we get your big ag excess and it is about as desirable as fuckin beasters and brick weed. Put a 'basement product' in front of them and they don't care about the price. And if you think concentrates are the future how has powdered caffeine worked out? Boring and undesirable for the majority that have options.

The only way big ag will win is over regulation to keep competition out.

green404

many of us are simply connoisseurs , that will never end friend, commercial AG don’t grow my veggies, fruit or grains either...

I am a connoisseur. I love home grown stuff, I also love home brewed beer.

As for the days of home grown being profitable ? They are wrapping up, and gone in a few places.
If someone wants to make a profit they better scale up. Even if they do "organic" they better be scaling up or it is just a hobby.

G

Gr33nSanta

Id freak out seeing someone handling the flowers I grow the way they handle theirs. Concentrates are about to get really cheap, but there is hope for perfect looking flowers!

nickman

Veteran
I saw a different grow op on utube im pretty sure that is outta Colorado... their name is Phat Panda and their quality looks a lot better than that last grow op...!!!...
They actually do all their trimming by hand...!!!... they just look to be a notch above those other op’s...!!!...

Sorry I couldn’t post in a link for them but I’m sure if u type in Phat Panda you’ll be able to find them ...

G

Gr33nSanta

I do not get how they do not have pictures of the flowers, just stupid cartoons with a description? what is this? for kids?

bean_stalk

I would care about pretty buds if I was entered into a contest but I'm mostly interested in clean concentrates like Pure Live Batter at a good (not great) price. I haven't smoked flower in years for health reasons and the great flavor profiles that concentrates have. bs