Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Insane grow - 350000 sq ft

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5jIcV1aasZQ

350kx20..=7,000,000 per month..the government gotta be in cahoots with these corporate big wigs..insane

Comment

When you think of it. Isn't amazing how some people who have $$$$$$ can grow.
      Meanwhile, little every day Joe Smith and his grow 4X4 tent who only grows for
      personal could land him in Jail,etc.

To me this is a corruption issue where money is the only thing stopping people from being arrested.

The so called evils of the Gateway Drug has nothing to do with it.
      I'm probably up to no good.

Terpene Amplification

Comment

enjoyed that, money makes money.

Comment

so much for the reg under prop 64 no grows over 22000 until 2020...More power to them if they can do a grow that size...
          Prop 215 compliant.
          Don't panic it's ORGANIC...

Comment

That's a Colorado grow lol... Not sure why it's in here lol.

Comment

Weed looks like complete shit. I would fire my self.
              Below is a link to all of my grow reviews...there are a bunch so get off the clones, dive in, and find some new genetics to appreciate!

Click here for a link to all of my grows

Comment

Originally posted by MF Grimm View Post
                That's a Colorado grow lol... Not sure why it's in here lol.
                It said it’s in California at the beginning
                "I'm chain smokin loud like it's a newport ...

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by nickman View Post
                  It said it’s in California at the beginning
                  You're right, I'm a moron lol.

Comment

Originally posted by 40AmpstoFreedom View Post
                    Weed looks like complete shit. I would fire my self.
                    It doesn't matter - everything is concentrates.

bs

Comment

congratulations,you manage a government boof factory,burnt tips and small ass raggedy trimmed buds...then smash 10 all together?

Comment

Yeah really wasn't at all impressed. Concentrates are fuckin boring and so is shit weed. I would go crazy working there. Couldn't do it.
                        Below is a link to all of my grow reviews...there are a bunch so get off the clones, dive in, and find some new genetics to appreciate!

Comment

This is the future. Days of bathtub gin are gone and the days of small basement grows are gone.

Home grow is a hobby. Big ag is where the money is.

Comment

Originally posted by green404 View Post
                            This is the future. Days of bathtub gin are gone and the days of small basement grows are gone.

Home grow is a hobby. Big ag is where the money is.
                            Many people grow at home for quality and selection, you couldn’t be more wrong. I also just put in an orchard to have old varieties to make wine & cider with, also not avail anywhere else much less commercially... thinking everyone at home is “ out for the money” is flawed, many of us are simply connoisseurs , that will never end friend, commercial AG don’t grow my veggies, fruit or grains either...

Many of us care what we put into our bodies, it’s extremely clear commercial AG doesn’t
                            "If" and "When" were planted, and "Nothing" Grew... - Turkish Proverb

Comment

Didn't know quality went out of style, lol? For big ag someone sucks at their job. No one wants to buy big ag it is just what is available to them most of the time. On the East Coast we get your big ag excess and it is about as desirable as fuckin beasters and brick weed. Put a 'basement product' in front of them and they don't care about the price. And if you think concentrates are the future how has powdered caffeine worked out? Boring and undesirable for the majority that have options.

The only way big ag will win is over regulation to keep competition out.

Comment

Working...
                              X