What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Green Angel

steely0urphace

I've been going to this place and following them around for a few years now, since late 2008. From Malibu to Sherman Oaks then now off Santa Monica. They always have the highest of quality medicine, the best, mostly straight from Nor Cal. They're the only place that carries the official 91s, grown correctly with experience and flushed and cured to perfection.
It's hard to suggest any one strain cuz they are literally all good. I personally enjoy the 91 Thin Mint and the Malibu Fire, really just any of them are good. They have a $45 cap, but ounces $350.

5/5 stars, for me there is nothing wrong with Green Angel, they are a top quality, professional business. The parking is not great but that's about it. Anyone who lives in or near LA r really suggest this peace

vta

Veteran
Other than the old UMCC...GA was the best ! I also went to MMRC when the left Malibu...then that closed. Thanks to this thread I've found them again! I had only searched for MMRC. I don't go to clubs that much, no real need to, but I do go sometimes when I go to a concert. I stopped by GA a few weeks ago before a show and bought an ounce of assorted strains. Legendary PK, animal cookies, kosher OG and the best Sativa around...Phyllis Diller...I love that stuff !!!

Thanks for making this thread !!