What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Dr. Greenthumb delivery

steely0urphace

:smokeit: :joint:
I just recently ordered from this place, about 3 days ago. I drove 2 hours to check out their official Cookiefam strains. I gotta say, wow, they have top quality medicine. I pretty much picked up their whole menu besides a few concentrates. When I went they had: Paris OG, Jetfuel OG, Bacio Gelato, Snowman, Sunset Sherbet, original Cookies and the Tangie. All of them top quality and worth it. The Tangie was not up to my expectations medicating-wise, the smell is though, WOW!!!! It sells great, just like straight tangerine peels, with a hint of some skunkyness but not too much, the tangerine smell is just something I never smelt before. It's a sativa which just doesn't get me as medicated as indica dominate. The only other strain that even comes close to a pungent, nose tingling smell is the Jack crosses at Green Angel; like Super Jack or Jacks Cleaner. They don't smell similar just how those strains hit the nose is so unique and strong, I love it.
But Ya, the driver was very quick. Very friendly and nice chill people on the phone and the driver. They hooked up a Phunky Feel Tip which I really appreciate cuz they work so great. They take up a nice portion of the joint itself so it's nice to have a extra long paper, but these buds are so good, just using a regular paper still gets me medicated where I need to be. And also gave a cool Dr Greenthumb lighter. I'll be getting the Jetfuel lighter next time.
They stock WCC concentrates and their own Greenthumb farm extracts.
One huge problem with this place that I hate very much is that that don't mix strains if you buy an ounce... Like four different strains even if they are the same price... I totally don't understand that. Iso if you want an ounce but 4 different strains you gotta pay for each quarter. Does that make sense to anyone? I've never seen a place do that. Same goes with the concentrates half gs and gs.
Most places don't have this nice quality medicine I would recommend everyone try out this place if your a connoisseur or anything close to a connoisseur.
They keep their weedmaps menu updated so check them out when you can, you won't be disappointed.

4/5 stars... I gotta dock a whole point only because they don't mix ounces, not because quality or staff, just their price doesn't make sense to me.