What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

The Holistic Center Modesto, CA

KillerDemo

This review is for the The Holistic Center Dispensary in Modesto, CA. This dispensary's menu & information is listed on their weedmaps-dispensary profile. I have been here twice and have not been disapointed at all. I have been trying out various delivery services around the 209 and they all sell bammer and claim it as AAA grade flower. This place has the AAA grade dank for good prices. I paid $295 for half zip of GG #4 and half-zip of Blueberry-GSC. Top quality flower. They also have tons of concentrates. The staff are friendly & know alot about all the products they carry. Also the freebies you get here are great. For the zip I bought I got a free gram joint of AAA flower, a gram of AAA flower of my choice AND a half gram of Caviar-Gold apple flavored Amber-Fire Hash-Oil. If you are from the Central Valley/209 area you need to give these guys visit. Very compassionate & nice people that run/work this dispensary