What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

530 Collective - Shasta Lake(Redding),CA

This place is alright if youre in norcal since there hardly any collectives unless you go to sac but this place is alright. Lets see got some outdoor bigbud for 5$ gram shit had powdery mildew lol um had some bud that had spider mite damage. I bought a gram of hash there shit was garbage couldn't smoke it smelt like burnt rubber so I took it back n made sure I got something else. lol I had the owner tend me one time lol offered me santa cruz kush shit was pathetic santa cruz would be ashamed shit was airy and crumbled to the slightest touch was a shake bag by time I got home.. some of there strains don't live up to expectation like there so called cookies like get out of here lol fake bud look like doo doo there purple strains arnt to purple.. lol had a chick recommend jack herer and shit smelt like hay dude I know what jack smells like n taste like n looks this just looked like stemmy under buds lol.. too make long story short out of 10 ide give this place a 6/10. There indoor is alright def not worth the price for the quality.. there best outdoor which is probably the best they have is some chemdawg and there sour diesel and white widow are usualy good. lol ide rather go to sac than this place though

Lime Green

Generally, my impression is better than yours, but I find myself returning to Queen of Dragons more and more. The clone room at QoD is awesome, whereas at 530 Collective I have not even been able to look at clones unless they brought me what I asked for, and then the quality was sketchy. 530 does get some quality flower regularly though. I have had dozens of excellent strains out of this place, including some "Premium Sungrown" @ $9 per gram, such as the Skywalker OG which tested at 27%. I just finished off some $5 per g Urkle that was decent. Motorbreath out of here has been consistently killer. Flower, good. Prices, better than Sac, not as good as down road. Clones, not impressed. Hot budtenders who know the product, most definitely, in addition to one fellow who is very polite and knowledgeable. The big blonde haired dude's personality and customer service leaves a lot to be desired. Overall, a pretty good place. If they want to to improve, open a legit clone room, a day give price breaks on larger volume of meds, and carry better seed stock.

HatchBrew

Veteran
Just moved up here.
Checked out Queen of Dragons back in October. Liked it. Nice folks, chill set up.

right

If your in Redding , Shasta damn area just go to queen of dragons. they have good meds for cheap , and the lady who runs the place is delightful .
I always used to pick up a $10 pressed gram of blue dream kief .it tasted like burnt rubber and was uplifting like espresso.

Jammal

Hey Mt. Shasta heads, back in early 2000's I used to get tons of great outdoor buds grown in the mt. Shasta area....year after year , always the same product...wasn't OG , could of been the old PNW hashplant, Yumboldt.?...what was the big outdoor cash cropper back then in the shasta area....good stuff,,,seemed a hybrid when I grew out the seeds,pretty uniform but some variation,,,it would have minimal seeds in the buds,,,possibly some kali mist influence?

if I had to guess it was a PNW hashplant x kali mist?

right

Ha ha I've grown up in mt. Shasta City area .way up past the budda hole

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts