What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

California Wholesale Cannabis Prices

Crooked8

Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Ins
Exotics - 28-34
Cookie/ogs - 25-3
Commercial ins - 22-26

Outs
11-17

So cal

flylowgethigh

Non-growing Lurker
ICMag Donor
Maybe save the best for April, and sell the rest now for what it will bring. That panic price spike earlier in the year is fading.

Crooked8

Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
im calling bullshit on these prices, NO ONE is getting paid shit right now not even in la

i have yet to hear anyone paying over2K

Well....not making it up. You certainly cant speak for everyone. I cant hold work for shit. People asking every day. Those numbers are real. The second shit is trimmed its gone cod. Sorry to hear you arent experiencing a similar market. Our product speaks for itself and remains in high demand. I havent taken under 26 since Feb-March. Taking under 2k for top shelf indoor isnt happening anywhere in california for anyone down here in so cal or even up to the triangle. People getting high ass #s for outdoor!

Last edited:

sourD

outdoor in the triangle 8-14
Some people are still willing to take 8 but that is being re-sold locally with a few points added on. Not much is leaving town for less than 12 And some people are getting 14. Prices are up 100% from the 2017 season bottom ??

Crooked8

Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
im not hearing anyone getting more than 1400 for indoor

1400 for indoor? Someone is lying their ass off to you dude. My boy in Arcata is seeing 14-16 for his gelato and sherbert full sun. Again, I havent seen under 26 on my ins since last February. Something here is not making any sense. Nobody is taking 14 for indoor unless its suuuper shitty ins.

Lyfespan

1400 for indoor? Someone is lying their ass off to you dude. My boy in Arcata is seeing 14-16 for his gelato and sherbert full sun. Again, I havent seen under 26 on my ins since last February. Something here is not making any sense. Nobody is taking 14 for indoor unless its suuuper shitty ins.

must be nice, got units here and bills piling up

Crooked8

Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
must be nice, got units here and bills piling up

Got any pics of your ins? I cant help you move anything for obvious reasons but id like to know what is so hard to move for you. Your situation seems unusual.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I was on IG and noticed prices were way off..

Good Outdoor 3k$
Indoor exotics 4-5k$
These prices seem way high.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts