What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Clone delivery

Zeez

---------------->
ICMag Donor
:thinking: damn, I thought there was only one site that merely the mention of gets blocked...and they aren’t in the clone business....so now I am curious.

Yeah, Me too. What's this blocking stuff. This is a pot forum and it's legal now.

Mikemax

Yeah, Me too. What's this blocking stuff. This is a pot forum and it's legal now.

Yeah it's legal here in CA. but I think the admins are worried this would just become a huge free advertising site like *********. Have you seen how screwed up that site is? I would hate to see that happen here.

I've been in the clone biz a long time and I can tell you it is NOT a good idea to buy mail order clones. It's against the law to ship cannabis ANYWHERE. Can't use FedEx, UPS and especially not USPS. You could go to jail. Not for possession but for all kinds of Federal mail crimes. If the plants get detected it'll be YOU, not the sender that gets charged.

Bottom line: Buy your clones locally and either pick them up or have them delivered by the guys you bought them from. PAY CASH COD. Inspect the plants thoroughly before you pay for them. Make sure they are what you want because you are most likely not going to ever get a refund. Most clone nurseries will replace clones that die within a week of you buying them but it's doubtful you get any cash back.

G

Yeah it's legal here in CA. but I think the admins are worried this would just become a huge free advertising site like *********. Have you seen how screwed up that site is? I would hate to see that happen here.

I've been in the clone biz a long time and I can tell you it is NOT a good idea to buy mail order clones. It's against the law to ship cannabis ANYWHERE. Can't use FedEx, UPS and especially not USPS. You could go to jail. Not for possession but for all kinds of Federal mail crimes. If the plants get detected it'll be YOU, not the sender that gets charged.

Bottom line: Buy your clones locally and either pick them up or have them delivered by the guys you bought them from. PAY CASH COD. Inspect the plants thoroughly before you pay for them. Make sure they are what you want because you are most likely not going to ever get a refund. Most clone nurseries will replace clones that die within a week of you buying them but it's doubtful you get any cash back.
It’s a free country. What about us that are in non legal states? Sure there is a small risk involved but not like shipping plutonium. The post office has bigger things on its plate and as long as the shipper is discreet and thorough not a problem. I have sent a few clones and received a few from individuals and in the recent past have bought and had delivered several clones. All were packed well and arrived safely. Us next day shipping. I wouldn’t be careless but the USPS and UPS etc doesn’t really care unless you do something stupid. That’s my take and I’m pretty much done for quite a while buying but I am still doing some trading down the road.

G

:thinking: damn, I thought there was only one site that merely the mention of gets blocked...and they aren’t in the clone business....so now I am curious.

I think even certain words in PM will be scrambled or deleted. At one point pretty sure it was. I understand that this site has advertisers that expect to have some form of exclusively for their money and I can respect that.

I've heard that under the "umbrella" of the new Hemp Farming Act that passed in 2018, sending clones in the mail isn't against the law since they contain virtually no THC.

If the clones are "found" in the mail and tested, since clones don't contain high amounts of THC they are essentially considered hemp. From what I understand...seeds, plants, buds, etc that contain virtually no THC are considered hemp are are OK to send and receive in the mail (since the Hemp act passed in 2018).

I've heard from several people that have received their clones via the mail and haven't had any issues.

Latest posts

Latest posts