What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Clone delivery

Are there any canna companies in California that ship clones in the United States?

https://buymjmedsonline.com/product-category/clones/
Is this place legit???

hamstring

Veteran
Clonify is out of Maine and they ship anywhere in the US. Have not used them but may try them.
Cant find any reviews on them. Would like to know if their strains are legit from original cuts.

Right. That’s almost the case for every clone I’ve gotten. I’ve gotten bugs and PM countless times. I’ve fought them off but still annoying. Eagle20 fixes everything. �� just kidding

budsicles

Do these companies only ship to legal areas?
The Clonify shipping map only shows northern Maine.
Dark Heart website says without a state permit you have to use their retail partners.

hamstring

Veteran
Do these companies only ship to legal areas?
The Clonify shipping map only shows northern Maine.
Dark Heart website says without a state permit you have to use their retail partners.

I spoke to the owner or part owner of clonify and he will ship anywhere it is legal.

I spoke to the owner or part owner of clonify and he will ship anywhere it is legal.

I also talked to him yesterday
Thanks for the input..
See that’s how you get a question answered
You goto the birth of this movement and people got legitimate answers. I’m from Michigan and what these guys do is take one of your popular strains and then claim to create it. Pisses me off so bad

hamstring

Veteran
I also talked to him yesterday
Thanks for the input..
See that’s how you get a question answered
You goto the birth of this movement and people got legitimate answers. I’m from Michigan and what these guys do is take one of your popular strains and then claim to create it. Pisses me off so bad

I not sure I understand your reply. I didn't ask the owner that question but their web site doesn't claim that they made any of these strains that I saw anyway.

What I wanted to know before I spent the money was has anyone bought from them and if so are their strains legit cuts from the original moms?

I for one will openly admit I don't have any breeding experience and am looking for a way to get my hands on some of these elite strains.

Attachments

• E989D278-6EB3-4296-BE31-3852CEA74F16.jpg
    E989D278-6EB3-4296-BE31-3852CEA74F16.jpg
    78.6 KB · Views: 69

NEW ENGLAND

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Next thing ya know uber will be in on the action,just download the Stuper app from the playstore

Defacto

lol

I am shocked that they do this in the open like that.

I am waiting for others to answer 2 questions please.

Do the clones produce good bud that you'd be glad to buy?

Are they in business in a few months? :)

Fixer

lol

I am shocked that they do this in the open like that.

I am waiting for others to answer 2 questions please.

Do the clones produce good bud that you'd be glad to buy?

Are they in business in a few months? :)

I haven't bought from them but they've been around for a while. A friend ordered last year and was pleased.

Also reach out to icmag members from you state I bet you'll find free clones. :tiphat:

On second though I will not be ordering from clonify again. He’s only interested in doing big orders, not the small guy that is strain collecting. I did get the MAC, purple punch & ac/dc so it wasn’t a total loss. But I wouldn’t recommend him to anyone else.

G

There is a place that can’t be mentioned on IC and even PM’s will scramble the name. They have a large section of clone suppliers and a couple of the individual clone sellers have been named in this thread already. I have used the site and was very happy with what I got. Since I had to cull my garden and moms not to long ago I have used this place to help. In the last couple weeks I have gotten 6 clones/cuts with 3 nice rooted cuts. Today’s arrivals were an Ice Cream Cake, a MAC1 and a Super Lemon Haze Franco’s cut from one place in particular. All looked healthy and clean and were were overnighted to a non legal Midwest area.
I understand IC doesn’t want the name thrown around though but I hope they don’t censor the information there are places around but you have to find them yourself.
Like all places with multiple vendors though you have to be careful I’m told.