What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Clones in sacramento

oman1616

Anyone know where to get legit clones in sac, rcp has dhn but they.sell out instantly. Looking for a legit spot to get some gsc clones

pathrunner

Sac this year has been hard fro any kind of good clones. It's why the shops have been selling out so fast.

This year I had to jump up to Placerville to the only two shops up there to snag some good kush clones.

If you call ahead of time to Wellness or MMCA, they will let you know what they have in and when they get their next.

Hope this helps.

Judge_Smails

I wouldn't get clones in Sac honestly. I have waited in line first thing in the morning at RCP for hours to be turned away at check in because they completely sell out. Other dispensaries in Sac are a crap shoot, they might have garbage genetics, or nothing at all.

Harborside in Oakland does reserve orders for DHN clones now the night before. Wait online when they go up, order quick, and then you are (mostly) guaranteed to be able to pick up your order. They do sell out quick online though.

Look into King Klone Genetics...

Look into King Klone Genetics...

You can find them all over the place but a few spots in Sac carry their cuts. Zen garden being one of them. Definitely all legit and I have done most of them inside as well as in GH. Also you can order straight from KK by the tray if I am not mistaken.

Im in the foothills and I don't even mess with buying in Sac. I drive right through. I always go to Harborside Oakland. I go to SF the night before the DHN drop and just hang out, have dinner, etc. and show up at Harborside around 2 AM with my folding lounge chair and snacks. At that hour I'm usually first in line and I get exactly what I want. Pick of the litter.