What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Who is going for a license in the emerald triangle counties?

I would if my county passes an ordinance allowing it in my zoning. Trinity and mendo seem to have there heads up their asses as far a writing and ordinance. Humboldt has already done the hard work. All they have to do is copy it but they are so fucking stupid they cant wrap their collective head around good business, fair policy for non pot people, and cleaning up the most negative asspects of our industry.

If you are interested in getting legal in trinity or mendo you need to make your voice heard.

Ive put in for a few permit apps at the county level in humboldt. Had an inspector out last week. All good. We'll see how it all plays out. Inspector said he had a huge stack of papers on his desk solely from MMJ businesses then whooped out the MMj business cards to prove it hahahaha "look at all these and this was just today" hahah gotta love emerald triangle. good luck LH, let them hear your voice

Nice! Good luck! Humboldt is the place to be right now. Mendo and trinity should have something in a few months but not much for this season. I hope they pass ordinances that give everybody a shot and not just a few select zones.

minds_I

Veteran
Hello all,

Least you have options...within certain city limits are nuisance ordinances.

minds_I

FishmanK

My Neighbor

He is quiet and unassuming and thoughtful...
the last person id ever thought to hear announce that he's going full permitted well and an ACRE of medical w full permitting

here in HUMBOLDT NATION

if anyone else I knew said this, Id be DUBIous...

They just permitted "HoneyDew Farms" up here near the mattole to 7 acres of greenhouses and full term canopy. 1st permit completed in Humboldt.

cryptop

Any of you guys familiar with the real estate scene up there, specifically Humboldt or Mendo? When I was in Humboldt a week ago my friends were saying very naive out of staters who are buying land for the sole reason of getting an AUMA license, but land that isn't even remotely in compliance (not on prime soils, basically so sloped it might be good for wine).. these aren't people who have any financial incentive go black market at all lol. I assume a good bit of ya'll are making a killing off selling a few parcels?

TheOutlawTree

If anyone knows any good real estate agents in the triangle please PM me. My county is likely going to go through with a ban. I'll be looking at land along with the thousands of other people that got fucked by the bans.

It seems like finding land in humboldt will be easier said than done at this point though.

I thought Mendo was going back to the zip tie program- up to 99 plants on 10+ acres?

cryptop

If anyone knows any good real estate agents in the triangle please PM me. My county is likely going to go through with a ban. I'll be looking at land along with the thousands of other people that got fucked by the bans.

It seems like finding land in humboldt will be easier said than done at this point though.

I thought Mendo was going back to the zip tie program- up to 99 plants on 10+ acres?

Everyone I know (who has moved there in the past 15 years) bought land off of either one of those farm real estate sites, or ming tree. I highly doubt either of those mediums have good listings now, but no hurt in trying.