What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Where can I find seeds in NorCal?

Backyard Farmer

Veteran
In Humboldt at Wonderland Nursery

I really wouldn't call Santa Cruz Nor Cal...its pretty much in the middle of the state..

marmarb

I saw a ad on craigslist where a guy was selling seeds hit him up sent me a huge list I just ended up going to harborside crazy thing is the Mr nice seeds they carry come in a glass jar and are only 10 and not the 18 we get from him directly.

mk6

doent harborside sell seed i know hey got good clones and they post dailys on on their twiter page

Chunkypigs

passing the gas
Veteran
I'd head to Wonderland Nursery but you better move it if you are looking for beans this time of year. clones too.

check weed maps menus to see what dispensaries have what you want.

lots of small seed makers sell to just a few dispensaries in nor cal.

even delivery services vend seeds now in the bay area.

here's some IC members GG#4 S1's beans for sale at house of meds delivery and other IC members flowers.

picture.php

i usually shop in san jose for clones and seeds at elemental wellness center . they have a website thats current updated. they got croket family farms,mr nice, tga subcool, cbd crew,rare dankness,cali connection,swampboy,medicine man .they always on deck i wish they carried gage green genetics tho. I wish i could get a cut or bean pack of their original grampe stomper bx snowman germed a pack fear back and had to shut down grow and of course those dixie cups got lost :noway::no: .. ok happy seed hunting

M

Wait for a cup, they happen like every other week now, and you can buy them directly from the breeder. Its cheaper and you can get w/e info you need directly from him about feeding/schedule/likes/dislike

Latest posts

Latest posts