What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

How may I go about getting a marijuana growers license in California 2021?

taylordonovan

Is getting a medical marijuana card or growers license in California helpful or not??? If so can somebody can suggest to me how should I go about mine. I have been reading online resources a few of them do provide but I m not sure if they are legal plus their process is way too confusing. looking for a recommendation that a company that can provide me grower's license.

MedFaced

You’re in CA, you don’t need a license…assuming you’re of age. The medical cards are not necessary, but can get you into certain collectives and purchase tax breaks. However, I do believe you have to register with the state now.

For an individual trying to grow a few plants, nothing is needed. Keep it to yourself and grow on.

If you’re talking about actual permits for a larger operation, hire a business lawyer and never rely strangers from a website.

grayeyes

As long as you are only growing 6 plants you will be fine. To me, a medical card would be a hinderance and I don't want my name being on a list in Sacramento You could get started with some dixie cups and a few 3 gallon planters. Get some manufactured soil and stick it out in the sun. Now you are growing and it costs nothing but your attention and water.

Latest posts

Latest posts