What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Wholesale pot prices plummet. Now there starting to get better

hillside

prices still looking the same 4-500 for solid outdoor packs in so oregon and central valley , shit is so choppy idk anyone who is making money .

seeing indoor from 1-1700 for quality indoor packs strain dependent obv . maybe slightly more for new exotics lol

i cant see any price increases this year everyone is super loaded . east coast prices lowest i ever seen , only real demand is for indoor ......... asian indoor packs going for 11-12 on east .

if your not growing highest quality indoor at this point might as well throw in the towel demand is not recovering any time soon . still a few pockets of the country that have market but that will dry up soon like northeast has with legalization moving in .

flylowgethigh

Non-growing Lurker
ICMag Donor
When they gave people a bunch of stimmy money and sent them home, people bought grow tents. That had to hurt demand from serious users. And the slippery slope of cutting costs (like tumble trimming), just makes discerning customers motivated to go another route.

$4000+ a pack, back when the money was still worth something, was back in the good old daze.

vtgirl

I was "donating" locally for elbows
1500-2000 for good outdoor NOT TRIMMED in a bounce machine lololol
one prob I have is "farmers" with land that fuken lazy
Moldy buds twice? Nope I'm sure I'll find a more stable...more aware farm to "donate" too.

vtgirl

When they gave people a bunch of stimmy money and sent them home, people bought grow tents. That had to hurt demand from serious users. And the slippery slope of cutting costs (like tumble trimming), just makes discerning customers motivated to go another route.

$4000+ a pack, back when the money was still worth something, was back in the good old daze.

You're also taking them in under the consideration or assumption that people that go out and spend that stimme money have a f****** clue what they're doing or going to get actual photo. Instead of being sold a bunch of autoflowers that may or may not be a good example of what US normal everyday farmers are used to I have yet I've had one Autoflower in the last 20 years that was even well since they've been out I want to say since 2008 like was the last one I saw her 2012 around that time I had a Jack Herer mixed with something else it's not like I can't ride my bike or something like that and ended up being pretty decent but I haven't seen that was a freebie from ses of seeds eons ago

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
WTF everything has increased in price. Weed ain't no different people.. Stop buying from cartels and Asian nimwads. You have no clue what's in those packs..

star crash

We Will Get By ... We Will Survive
ICMag Donor
Veteran
asian indoor packs going for 11-12 on east .
I can confirm that and it’s even less I just had some work done on my property turns out one of the workers who lives about 20 minutes for me is getting pounds at a time shipped in from the West Coast by Chinese I quoted him a price for mine he said he can get 3 to 4 pounds for the same price…It’s the type of weed that looks good but it has no nose and no flavor but he still makes a shit ton of money off it

Ralph W. Llama

The legal/illegal interface is the issue, from Oregon to Oklahoma. Federal and banking laws need to change. Opportunity knocks for a whole lot of less than savory practices otherwise.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
All mega legal/BM is growing way too much weed. Doesn't matter what the product is, if there's an oversupply the market is trashed. I'd rather sell out than have leftovers especially with a time sensitive product. Buyers should start placing orders from good growers for specific genetics and how many packs they want.

hillside

I can confirm that and it’s even less I just had some work done on my property turns out one of the workers who lives about 20 minutes for me is getting pounds at a time shipped in from the West Coast by Chinese I quoted him a price for mine he said he can get 3 to 4 pounds for the same price…It’s the type of weed that looks good but it has no nose and no flavor but he still makes a shit ton of money off it

yes indoor platnuim kush goes for 7-8 in cali . thats east coast prices im quoting from buyer ....... it usually runs in line with dep prices and is really low grade and smokes weak , loaded with pgrs , pulled early

star crash

We Will Get By ... We Will Survive
ICMag Donor
Veteran
yes indoor platnuim kush goes for 7-8 in cali . thats east coast prices im quoting from buyer ....... it usually runs in line with dep prices and is really low grade and smokes weak , loaded with pgrs , pulled early

Here’s my Platinum Kush Breath & I just pulled a crop …getting $2400 a pound on the East Coast in New York State ..
Click image for larger version  Name:	9B0D56B5-698A-4786-947F-C3817E3D774D.jpeg Views:	1 Size:	130.4 KB ID:	18045274

Storm Shadow

Veteran
I feel like the Market is a week to week thing atm .... out here in SoCal ...Orange County.... I know a few dudes plugged with Dispos and they cant move anything.... even dank pounds for a $1000 out the back door from the Legal grows... our Dumpster guys that move like a box a week are barely moving 15 a week ....Ive been sending my stuff out of state to keep a decent ticket .... I could move a shit ton OG'z right now locally ... nobody wants the flooded purps ... Word is its the Legal Light Dep grows destroying the entire market nationwide ... specifically those Glass Box operations ... growing weed that looks like bomb indoors and selling them for $500-600 ..... Never seen the biz like this b4.... Cant see this getting better like some optimistic people I know.... they all think around superbowl ...end of feb ... start of March....that the flow will get back in motion and not the standstill we're seeing right now

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
That's why I've always disliked all mega operations. For these people, it's only about profits. When you can grow lbs for $5 no one can compete with that.

punta roja

heads up AB 1725 is an effort to make cultivation of more than 6 plants a felony in Cali again by getting 2/3rds vote of both houses to change AUMA. there trying to fill their cages with cannabis growers again.