What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Wholesale pot prices plummet. Now there starting to get better

sog army

it also depends on how many units you produce.. Your not gonna get over 3500 on weight.. I dont care who you are.

whadeezlrg

Just Say Grow
Veteran
plenty of people in so cal are still getting 4+ for super well grown kushes. the thing about it is the real fire is pretty hard to come by these days, i swear all of our dopest growers moved to coloroado or some other med state cuz the dank is rare(more so than 5yrs ago) ......just wait til the outdoor season hits again, i really hope it's not a repeat of last years flood/crashing prices, things are barely starting to recover. thats when shit goes for cheap, when all the outdoor shwag floods in and sticks around til feb-march i swear people ignore the dank when p's are flyin for less than 2 all day.

bottom line: DANK = BANK

Buddle

Veteran
The abundance of pot out west has definitely affected the market in the east. Prices are down 1,000 an elbow...and more.

meddy

i can walk to 7 collectives that cap at 40 an 1/8..and these have og-wax at 40 a gram..pizza's..med food..drinks..clones..

look at these 2 different kushs 200 a zip..the owner told me never pays over 1200lb..he turns 35 vendors a day away..

sooo much indoor, pick an choose...pick an choose..

attachment.php

attachment.php

Dr. Purpur

Custom Haze crosses
Veteran
Dispensories

Dispensories

They like to charge outrageous prices. 90% of the time, you get home and find something isnt top grade about it. The flavor or high, or it was grown cheaply with fast acting chemicals.

I took a LB of this grow (GDP) to a local dispensorie. They wanted it all right. They were begging for it, but, they said they could only pay $2400.00. I chuckled and walked out. They were foolish, and lost out on organic, super super potent GDP, that tasted like lemon grape.
picture.php

Dr. Purpur

Custom Haze crosses
Veteran
look at these 2 different kushs 200 a zip..the owner told me never pays over 1200lb..he turns 35 vendors a day away..

He never pays over $75 per oz? Some of the 35 he turns away no doubt have the best quality. It costs money to grow indoors, and use top quality ferts.

The guys who sell it for 75 an ounce are still making money, because they have learned to cut corners and reduce overhead.
I can grow some dynamite looking weed very cheaply with cheap bulk chemical fertilizer. I cant do that while running quality ferts and quality soils

meddy

These collectives grow there own..they use the patent rec's and do it at warehouses..the bud is good..not perfect..

i like the place in riverside county..u walk in..sit down and vend your own bud in a warehouse where patents come in and shop for meds..u donate 25 percent to the house..but..armed security..city permited..ITS CRAZY...

seen thew cream of the crops there..up to 70 an 1/8...

imadoofus

Veteran
good weed sells itself.

meddy, i would love to promote my bud in such a fashion. set out a few samples, crank on the vape and radio, rest is magic in the making. i love to barter, its a lost art ;)

meddy

70 for an 1/8th *.75 = 52.50. Don't see any house being worth 25%

:joint:
with 35 percent unemployment in riverside county...there is now a lottery to vend at the place...its crazy to see riverside city cops protecting the place to get the city's tax cut...crazy...

and ya, 25 percent is steep...

imadoofus

Veteran
i dont mean to sound like an elitist, because i only got to where i am at through years of study, experience, and determination. but there is only a handful of growers in the world who can crank out top shelf... it takes skill to produce something everyone else will never forget. its tedious, arduous work, you have to possess true passion for what you do.

anyone can grow, but not everyone CAN grow.

ninfan77

Im curious. I know what it costs me to grow a P... what does it cost you?

I don't see how 2400-3000 a P is a bad price.. Maybe y'all should learn to live within your means instead of needing 5k a P to get by in Cali.... maybe its time to move on.

Dr. Purpur

Custom Haze crosses
Veteran
I smoked my first joint in the summer of 1969, and started growing in 72. Hardly anyone knew shit about growing weed back then, but we learned, and still are learning. I wouldnt grow it if I didnt smoke it. Too much work to do it right. Lots of variables. Lots of problems can pop up, real fast.

Dr. Purpur

Custom Haze crosses
Veteran

I don't see how 2400-3000 a P is a bad price.. Maybe y'all should learn to live within your means instead of needing 5k a P to get by in Cali.... maybe its time to move on.

run two tents in California, and your paying $700.00 a month electricity, or more.
Add in your soil, and quality ferts from start to finish.

No I wont sell top shelf for $2400.00 a pound. But, I do give ounces away for free often to friends in need.
thats $0000.00 per pound. Thats the best deal in town.
It might be fun to pay someone to take an ounce for free sometime. just like $20-40 bucks. Wouldnt that blow their mind? No one would believe them. They would probably get beat up and run out of town for just telling that story

meddy

I started in 1975...first puff..then 7 months later coloumbian gold plants..then 10 month thai..then indoors in 84...

I am not saying I grow the best..no.

I am not saying I get the best...

Iam saying what is here..now..in socal..ok.

theres to many inn the game now...here in socal. here from my last grow..kryptonite x sourbubble 4 i shared her...with friends..

Attachments

• dxd 005.jpg
    dxd 005.jpg
    5.5 KB · Views: 13

fabvariousk

Veteran

ninfan that GDP would have made them close to $6000 profit probably in less than a day. Why should people too retarded to learn to do something make that much off such a skilled person?

Another wonderful positive of the extortion that is medical marijuana!
This is what happens when we ask permission for things no one has the right to give or restrict.

supermanlives

Veteran
anything 3k and over is fine by me . i would rather pile it up and burn it before i let it go cheaper. cali is expensive to live.

G

Guest 150314

run two tents in California, and your paying $700.00 a month electricity, or more.
Add in your soil, and quality ferts from start to finish.

wow i didn't realize your hydro was so much down there thats insane.

i have 10 600s plus a veg room and live in the house and my bills around $500 every 2 months

definitely would not be letting my stuff go for under 3 if I was paying a few grand a month in hydro