What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Wholesale pot prices plummet. Now there starting to get better

laugh, nobody cares about cold ass michigan anyways.

your time is coming too, when prices will drop.

ill flood your state with fire for 3k.. all one has to do is ship it there :D

Hydrosun

I love my life
Veteran
keep that on the d/l please?
don't need a "green rush" out here ;)

Ain't nothing on the DL in this community. Where do you think all the excess CA weed is going? EAST!

For those of you who complain about high price and lack of availability / quality; The Golden State is going to help your quality of life and pocket book in the VERY near future.

There is no need to live in CA to enjoy CA smoke, and there is certainly no need to live in MI to have your cannabis enjoyed in MI ;)

:joint:

ajc0k

college towns are where it's at... You can have your really close friend who you can count on with a MJ script to take your trees off you $220 donation" a zip and you make $3500 a lb, and they break it down. i got 5 lbs off in a week visiting my buddy.. bud is always in demand.

dagnabit

Game Bred
Veteran
beautiful thing 'bout MI
we dont care much for import ANYTHING.
mail that "fire" further east ifin you wanna sell it

Last thing I'll say about Michigan, of which I have limited experience with in terms of clubs, admittedly:

the few I have been to have been negotiated professionally. I felt safe and secure and felt no need to put on my game face and act the part. It was a rational business discussion amongst rational people.

I have heard of two-bit thugs running operations here and there, particularly in detroit. Guns, the whole thing. But there are some professional, honest operations out here in the Midwest, that's for sure.

headiez247

shut the fuck up Donny
Veteran
beautiful thing 'bout MI
we dont care much for import ANYTHING.
mail that "fire" further east ifin you wanna sell it

When I think MI the last thing I think of is beautiful lol.

And something tells me if someone shows up in MI with a lb of cali og for 3200 they will be just fine with "importing" it into their rotation.

whadeezlrg

Just Say Grow
Veteran
grow better weed, quality demands top dollar and some still get it ;) just may take an extra week or two

dagnabit

Game Bred
Veteran
When I think MI the last thing I think of is beautiful lol.

And something tells me if someone shows up in MI with a lb of cali og for 3200 they will be just fine with "importing" it into their rotation.

you couldn't be more right
complete shithole...
Torch%20Lake%20Fall%20Colors.jpg

pictured-rocks-bridalveil-falls.jpg

large_pictured-rocks.jpg

nothing but detroit in MI ;)
nothing to see here..
move along

as for showing up with out of state product?
just don't tell 'em where it's from.

EastFortRock

you couldnt buy herb for four dollars a pound before reefer madness...
fucking imbeciles..
$4.00 a lb...
what a joke..
see tables 3&4
http://ageconsearch.umn.edu/bitstream/57846/2/2003_clements.pdf

how much do you idiots think production costs?
how much do you think those costs would raise when legalized?
I have planted seeds in the mid-west by nothing more than sticking the seed in the ground and the harvesting in the fall . The only cost was a free seed. I do agree with you about Michigan as having beauty, I love the UP .

Yes4Prop215

Veteran
haha dagnabit i hear you on trying to defend MI's beauty, there is definately some good things about MI like the good hunting and gun laws, the fact that it has militias and gun ranges everywhere (where do i sign up)..and super cheap housing.

but a couple fellow growers recently went to MI and said the place was a complete shithole full of rude people and shitty weather...either they are trying to hide their recent gold find or the place really was a complete shithole...also the detroit DEA dont play shit they are the steroid pumped fucks who have their own TV show where they used infared and busted a growop...

either way i like the idea of buying a house for less than 100k.....but i think il save my money for some humbolt county acreage..you can grow to your hearts content and be miles away from the closest cop...

dagnabit

Game Bred
Veteran
thinking 'bout it..
yeah they were rude to me when i first arrived in MI.
it is a very "local" place.
up north especially so. buy only local produce,meat,reefer and distrust any outsiders.
once they get to know you they are shirt of their backs kinda folks.
i came from louisiana to northern MI and found frozen cajuns basically.
so i can see where your buddies got shrugged of.

When I moved to Michigan I didn't feel any of that need to buy local, etc. In fact I didn't notice a local movement at all. Basically just regular ole' grocery stores and shopping malls, scattering with occasionally delicious local food; just like everywhere else in the Midwest, basically.

I crap on the state a bunch and yet even from that disposition, I feel most Michigan residents are exceptionally nice. Sure, the rodents in the city act like rodents, but that's everywhere. Overall the people are one of the greatest assets the state has.

The cold? Well, I'm a boater and a fisherman who thinks ice fishing is lame. So, the cold, for me, is really, really, really shitty. It's a bitter, smack-you-in-the-dick kind of cold, too. It's a longgg way from the winters in, say, Denver.

kifmaster

Yeah this is the website of those who know, and AAA+, Top Shelf, Fire can't get that in CA anymore. Just saying, don't care to see it higher only better high. So price is falling in CA even for the best of the best.

The silver lining is there is more AAA+ than CA can use so the rest of the world sees it now.

:joint:

From what i've seen a few select places will still pay 4 for ongoing vendor relationships, just to secure that one fire strain.

In gerneral even AAA+ og's and bubbas are only going out for 36 to clubs and thats on consignment.

dagnabit

Game Bred
Veteran
When I moved to Michigan I didn't feel any of that need to buy local, etc. In fact I didn't notice a local movement at all. Basically just regular ole' grocery stores and shopping malls, scattering with occasionally delicious local food; just like everywhere else in the Midwest, basically.

I crap on the state a bunch and yet even from that disposition, I feel most Michigan residents are exceptionally nice. Sure, the rodents in the city act like rodents, but that's everywhere. Overall the people are one of the greatest assets the state has.

The cold? Well, I'm a boater and a fisherman who thinks ice fishing is lame. So, the cold, for me, is really, really, really shitty. It's a bitter, smack-you-in-the-dick kind of cold, too. It's a longgg way from the winters in, say, Denver.
spoken like a true down stater...
lemme guess peoples republic of AA

D

decarboxylator

Winter without mountains is torture. But the real reason MI sucks (other than detroit) is that the crappy short summers are not the best for growing. Although I managed to pull some nice fast finishers back in wisco. Compared to CA climate, it was a struggle and I couldn't finish my sativa hybrids.

Latest posts

Latest posts