What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Wholesale pot prices plummet. Now there starting to get better

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Good Light deps down in SoCal for $700... I saw some Asian warehouse commercial indoor for 14-15 ... Purple color and PGR looking nugs... Just sold a unit of SoCal Master x Cookies for 3k to a personal smoker and 10 pack for $2250 ... Grew a bunch of OGz recently and they blew my Cookie strain out the water and had to front them out for like 1700 ... COD for the perfect batches of the purple cookies stuff.... it baffles my mind how ass backwards this has all become.... I grew a few units of some Haze crosses and dear lord...I had to beg my buddies to take them for 13-14

What were the Haze crosses you ran?. Ive been working with A5hbx for over a year, nothing be very good to outstanding coming from my projects. Im curious if what you ran was worked at all.

trippn

Yikes, I dunno what kinda larf ass chem shwag outs yall gettin for that cheap, if it can sell for $100 a zip, it can sell for 1k a pound.

wwoww

Yikes, I dunno what kinda larf ass chem shwag outs yall gettin for that cheap, if it can sell for $100 a zip, it can sell for 1k a pound.

lol youd be surprised what people let pounds go for once harvest hits in norcal. the hicks and mexicans that have no idea how to sell their stuff just dump it and are happy.

JetLife175

Veteran
Huge variation in tickets from what I see depending on your circle.

Seems like most are just coming around looking for work packs but there are still the ones that prefer quality and will pay for it. Absolute pristine, top notch flower I've seen go for 28 very recently. But these are all hoarded hype flavors. Can't get anything above 22 on OGs, and for it to hit 2+ it needs to be GAS. I've noticed people want to pay for some unique or forgotten cuts. But if you're heading up the hill don't expect quality this year for the price you want. Just had a buddy unload most of his crop (gelatos and cakes) which was some killer dep but he had to let a bunch go for 900 just to recoup. Now he's trying to sit on the rest, somehow thinking it's goIng to dry up.

wwoww

Huge variation in tickets from what I see depending on your circle.

Seems like most are just coming around looking for work packs but there are still the ones that prefer quality and will pay for it. Absolute pristine, top notch flower I've seen go for 28 very recently. But these are all hoarded hype flavors. Can't get anything above 22 on OGs, and for it to hit 2+ it needs to be GAS. I've noticed people want to pay for some unique or forgotten cuts. But if you're heading up the hill don't expect quality this year for the price you want. Just had a buddy unload most of his crop (gelatos and cakes) which was some killer dep but he had to let a bunch go for 900 just to recoup. Now he's trying to sit on the rest, somehow thinking it's goIng to dry up.

i got deps for 550 recently in the mountains

flylowgethigh

Non-growing Lurker
ICMag Donor
It ain't legal, er I mean FREE, if they control and tax it. Taxes aren't working out like they hoped, I suppose.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/californi...110055255.html

SEIU is service union. I wonder how the electricians union feels about legal indoor weed grows?

My 4 x 4 tent grows plenty of dope. This time last year packs were $1600, more than what a good 4 x 4 tent set-up costs. My farmer buddy is pissed off at me for accusing him of tumble trimming, otherwise I would call and ask how much this crop is going for.

Some people paid a lot of money for a place to grow upon the hill.

Last edited:

trippn

lol youd be surprised what people let pounds go for once harvest hits in norcal. the hicks and mexicans that have no idea how to sell their stuff just dump it and are happy.

Does anybody ask or care what kind of poison they are loading the plants up with, and then selling to people?

support your honest small farmers folks, there is more to the game than buying the cheapest herb out there.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Stop buying weed for corporate shills. When they realize they caused the probs with the legal market we might see change. Until they stop high taxing/License Fee's IT WILL NOT CHANGE. With LED becoming mainstream indoor cost of operations has dropped.