What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Wholesale pot prices plummet. Now there starting to get better

Storm Shadow

Veteran
If it’s not purple and hyped up…. Good luck moving it… even the dankest OGz get passed up for purple garbage … nobody in the wholesale game gives a fuck how it smokes anymore … it’s all about the stupid color and structure if u want anything 2k and up… green herb gets the lowest points even if it’s top shelf dank … market is all messed up

star crash

We Will Get By ... We Will Survive
ICMag Donor
Veteran
If it’s not purple and hyped up…. Good luck moving it… even the dankest OGz get passed up for purple garbage … nobody in the wholesale game gives a fuck how it smokes anymore … it’s all about the stupid color and structure if u want anything 2k and up… green herb gets the lowest points even if it’s top shelf dank … market is all messed up

It’s True … looks & price dictate velocity of movement …:wtf:

star crash

We Will Get By ... We Will Survive
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Extreme cream, grape bellato, kush cake, wedding cake all going for 2200.

I know it’s a California thread are you sure these prices are legitimate? used to be that the West Coast was significantly less than what you could get on the east coast now East Coast prices seem to be the same ,or even less then what is being quoted here…

packerfan79

Veteran
I know it’s a California thread are you sure these prices are legitimate? used to be that the West Coast was significantly less than what you could get on the east coast now East Coast prices seem to be the same ,or even less then what is being quoted here…

I don't buy commercial garbage, hand trimmed, quality bud will always bring a premium.

Cheap bud ain't good, and good bud ain't cheap.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
What's in a name.. People re name shit all the time. Id bet many bought packs labeled wrong. Whatever is bringing in top dollar is what they name it.. I Just got in White Truffle about 6 months ago, she is def a top shelf cut.. Beleaf is good people. I'll make my own selections from what's made. Exclusive genetics IS THE ONLY WAY TO GO.. I think this is what others should be doing as well.

Last edited:

FreedomGrower

Veteran
outdoor is looking like 400-600 ... I'm getting 600-800 for my GH that looks better than most peoples indoor ...

Last years is 50-300 ... most is being composted

FreedomGrower

Veteran
Norcal

Market is flooded if the herb is not perfect might as well turn it into carts ...

log.jpg - Click image for larger version  Name:	log.jpg Views:	0 Size:	104.1 KB ID:	17969149

Storm Shadow

Veteran
Good Light deps down in SoCal for $700... I saw some Asian warehouse commercial indoor for 14-15 ... Purple color and PGR looking nugs... Just sold a unit of SoCal Master x Cookies for 3k to a personal smoker and 10 pack for $2250 ... Grew a bunch of OGz recently and they blew my Cookie strain out the water and had to front them out for like 1700 ... COD for the perfect batches of the purple cookies stuff.... it baffles my mind how ass backwards this has all become.... I grew a few units of some Haze crosses and dear lord...I had to beg my buddies to take them for 13-14

gotnoname

That's actually not bad, in Canada indoor goes for 200-900$ (CAD) , outdoor is worth nothing and everything is slow. I know it's a California forum but I hope that can help you feel better.

Purple Asian warehouse stuff goes for 500-600

Latest posts

Latest posts