What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Wholesale pot prices plummet. Now there starting to get better

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Who cares about those large scale illegal cartel greenhouses?. I sure don't ... Those are the operations that hurt everyone.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
If you care about prices you should care about everything in the supply/demand equation

I could care less if those people get busted.. I hope more of them are put out of business. Those are the people that cause pricing issues. If they were not part of the supply/demand picture prices would stay stable much longer.

HHILL

but according to the sheriffs they were getting $37,500 per unit. I envy those prices!!! lol........ mush have been the Runtz
I could care less if those people get busted.. I hope more of them are put out of business. Those are the people that cause pricing issues. If they were not part of the supply/demand picture prices would stay stable much longer.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
The sheriff is not where you would get accurate pricing. If even that were true that's 37K$ per pack that could be in the right pockets.

The black market is in my blood but those people are the scum market

flylowgethigh

Non-growing Lurker
ICMag Donor
These daze they have earth mapping sats and compare the last photos with the new ones. Changes like buildings are flagged. How do they think that they can hide such an operation?

wwoww

I need a mexican plug like the ones that got busted in la. everyone knows weed is just about money. my old norcal guys robbed me and packed up when I went down and took time. I never snitched on any of them and when I got out they had nothing for me and weren't even able to be found. fuck them.

Storm Shadow

Veteran
The entire state is flooded with Deps .... prices for indoor have taken a hit and it looks like this flood wont be gone till spring of next year..... I have people on top of people offering to front boxes of Deps..... The really insane indoors are holding steady somewhat... prices have comedown but u can still unload alot... Pop seeds and look for new stuff....everyone growing Gelato calling their weed High End Exotics ....its not not exotic when the clone is already available to the masses bro bro... Stop flooding the game with Gelato x Gelato x Gelato

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
If the supply outpaces demand what does any think will happen. Lots of these illegal 3000+ plant operations don't get it. They will still make money at $500 lb.

wwoww

If the supply outpaces demand what does any think will happen. Lots of these illegal 3000+ plant operations don't get it. They will still make money at $500 lb.

i couldnt ever find deps that cheap. ive had some desperate people off me 500/600 for pounds during harvest of full out berry whites

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
i couldnt ever find deps that cheap. ive had some desperate people off me 500/600 for pounds during harvest of full out berry whites

Just an example of what illegal large scale can do to pricing. I do not agree with that approach. It hurts everyone. Legal is not something that is an issue for BM pricing. These people need to stop growing massive amounts they cant sale.