What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Wholesale pot prices plummet. Now there starting to get better

flylowgethigh

Non-growing Lurker
ICMag Donor
I found a half pound still in the vac pac, that I had stashed instead of opened up. Maybe a year old, stored in the dark, but it got warm. The stuff was brown and a good sleep aid, but not any good for getting high and active.

Storm Shadow

Veteran
Tons of dank light deps on the scene atm... top notch indoors not so.... out here in OC SoCal indoor is all over the place $2-3K .... everyone and their mama is going the same herb down here... Gelato/Runtz....

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Lets get back on topic peeps, this thread is for Wholesale pot prices

Old product effects pricing. This always leads back to flowers being held to long for whatever reasons. In our(cali) commercial world, black market included. Curing(longer than 30 days) never happens as it affects pricing. Curing is mostly done by the home growers. I don't know anyone that cures(over 30 days) their flowers, other than home growers. There are many things that can affect wholesale pricing. Curing is one of them. It never leads to an increased lb price.

CANNABEST

There seems to be a flood/ slow down in the west coast, WA, Cali for commercial bubba. Heard buyers from the east slowed down. Any news?

CrushnYuba

Everyone is just growing way too much lol. People can only smoke so much. Destroying the markets. Tickets are bottoming out fast. Its crazy. New greenhouse every day. The east coast only can consume so much

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Plus the cartel operations that are doing multi thousand pounds here in cali. I don't think any should be supporting these types of operations. It has an impact on cali pricing for all outdoor growers. There all thieves anyway. There was a bust in Antelope valley last week that took down hundreds of greenhouses..

packerfan79

Veteran
Plus the cartel operations that are doing multi thousand pounds here in cali. I don't think any should be supporting these types of operations. It has an impact on cali pricing for all outdoor growers. There all thieves anyway. There was a bust in Antelope valley last week that took down hundreds of greenhouses..

There are hundreds of greenhouses in the desert. Mostly cartel and humongs. I doubt much of it is sold locally. Nobody in that area buys outdoor. Even 50 an ounce it will not sell locally.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
There are hundreds of greenhouses in the desert. Mostly cartel and humongs. I doubt much of it is sold locally. Nobody in that area buys outdoor. Even 50 an ounce it will not sell locally.

100% of those operations are converted to concentrates or something else. These people are competing with all outdoor growers that do the same. It's not about the flower sales. It's about everything else that can be made from those flowers. There's a huge market for CBD,CBN,THCA even hemp products..

Storm Shadow

Veteran
Hype Indoors are still flying off the shelves ... colorful herb seems to be the strongest selling point.... if its got the funk then its waiting list time

packerfan79

Veteran
100% of those operations are converted to concentrates or something else. These people are competing with all outdoor growers that do the same. It's not about the flower sales. It's about everything else that can be made from those flowers. There's a huge market for CBD,CBN,THCA even hemp products..

That makes sense. I have a family member that drills wells. They have been working 7 days a week drilling wells for the humongs. They were handing out qps to the guys on the crew. It's fucking garbage. He wants me to sell it for him. I just laughed.

914safbmx

Whats going on over there? over here east coasters are in a slump moving slow and holding numbers up high somehow. i keep hearing about surplus but all i see is junk and prices not going anywhere. honestly hoping that the wholesale market doesnt crash super low cause of slow demand and surplus. aint good for anyone in the long run

CANNABEST

Whats going on over there? over here east coasters are in a slump moving slow and holding numbers up high somehow. i keep hearing about surplus but all i see is junk and prices not going anywhere. honestly hoping that the wholesale market doesnt crash super low cause of slow demand and surplus. aint good for anyone in the long run

where is the wholesale price at for commercial Bubs? West coast mid grades not going over 9

Storm Shadow

Veteran
my buddy is getting killer deps down in Orange County for 14-15 and moving them for 18-19 all day... there not even real deps...more like hoop houses

Storm Shadow

Veteran
Down here SoCal locally… there’s tons of light deps atm… even had the biggest bust in LA history yesterday… i thought I heard something like 30k units of Mexican hoop house weed… if that shit would have hit the market…. Prices would have tanked

wwoww

yea I had to look up that la grow. I think a lot of that stuff is sold all over the us. what are the prices of concentrates out there? carts and shatter prices per lb?