What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Wholesale pot prices plummet. Now there starting to get better

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
With all the smoke contained flowers from the Cali Fires in 2020 it was a bad year. This year with no fires it should be much better for outdoor growers.

Lyfespan

Things are holding steady at 2200, for the last couple months. I only deal with a couple suppliers.

Anyone going to the seshes in the IE? With covid, I have been avoiding the crowds.

that SB taco is sketchy as fuck, pulled it up on maps, then drove by, was like fuck that robbery spot

packerfan79

Veteran
that SB taco is sketchy as fuck, pulled it up on maps, then drove by, was like fuck that robbery spot

Yeah, it's a rough area. It's literally a 2 minute walk to the CHP office. I was getting packs for 15 in 2019. Sometimes you gotta do what you gotta do. In the 90s we would go to Lynwood to score, stupid kids no doubt.

CrushnYuba

Any sign of a drought this spring and summer ? How is the market at the moment ?

Idon't see any sign of drought. I don't see it coming. People sitting on allot and depps are getting flipped now.
but the plus side is tickets are already good. The market for trash is really dwindling

Lyfespan

OG ins went for 2, I don't know what the prices are out there but lots of garbage weed flying around, and way too many fucking liars.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
What is fetching top dollar now?. Is it still Runtz. If not what?. I was bummed when I saw White Truffle is now in the hands of commercial clone sellers. I knew it was coming. Anytime you sell clones their days are numbered..

Lyfespan

What is fetching top dollar now?. Is it still Runtz. If not what?. I was bummed when I saw White Truffle is now in the hands of commercial clone sellers. I knew it was coming. Anytime you sell clones their days are numbered..

i really hate the hypers, pumping the garbage. I don't pay them much mind. using tits or mylars to sell shit makes one chump.

too mnay people selling out, or lying about what they are selling. its probably not the same but a close pheno. only smart persons keep a tight grip on the fabulous clones, why shoot your self in the foot

PanamaRed44

i really hate the hypers, pumping the garbage. I don't pay them much mind. using tits or mylars to sell shit makes one chump.

too mnay people selling out, or lying about what they are selling. its probably not the same but a close pheno. only smart persons keep a tight grip on the fabulous clones, why shoot your self in the foot

A lot of people have a different perspective. As a breeder creating something that everybody wants to grow is exactly what they are trying to do. Of course haters are going to hate, its a lot easier than actually doing something.

Lyfespan

A lot of people have a different perspective. As a breeder creating something that everybody wants to grow is exactly what they are trying to do. Of course haters are going to hate, its a lot easier than actually doing something.

ok so garbage hiding in mylars is good breeding? think you missed the point.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran

Creating quality cannabis is the goal end of story. I would hope everyone wants quality weed lol.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I agree. In no way did that comment dispute that lol.

It's how you worded it. It reads too narrow IMO. It's not about creating 1 thing... The goal is to make quality seeds that produce quality flowers. There's a lot of variety for people to choose what they want to grow. Many will choose what quality is for them.

PanamaRed44

It's how you worded it. It reads too narrow IMO. It's not about creating 1 thing... The goal is to make quality seeds that produce quality flowers. There's a lot of variety for people to choose what they want to grow. Many will choose what quality is for them.

Sure, sure hammer head.👌

JetLife175

Veteran
420giveaway
22 for indoor og

that sounds about right.

Just let some go for 24 but dude wanted to pay that much. I would have been cool with 22 all day considering the market right now. Supposed exotics Aka runtz mints, cakes, pies etc are going for 2-4 points more.

Latest posts

Latest posts