What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Wholesale pot prices plummet. Now there starting to get better

Dankwolf

Price is only as good as connect . Why even try to creat a base line ? It's all a joke these days . It's not quality it's a name and a outlet . That's it plain and simple

SpaceshipNelson

(Nevada County) Price check for FEB 2021 - Seeing prices at $1000-$1200 for quality full term . . . . And easy $1400-$1550 for the kind of frosty Dep'weed every body wants. Ins are all over two at this time.

Storm Shadow

Veteran
My buddy just grabbed 20 insane light deps called "Glass Box"... supposedly climate controlled light deps... they were $1800 and looked like good indoor

Storm Shadow

Veteran
Bro I thought that was the name also ... I guess they grow these in Green Houses made from Glass and they are basically like indoors... Climate control, Dehumidifiers, etc...

I saw the dude bring like 30+ different types of Grown weed... Outs, Ins, Deps...

Deps were broken down into 3 categories based on prices/quality : Hoop house, Green House and Glass Box

Glass Box is a come up and a Half imho.... Profit Margins are thru the roof... they even claimed to have some new new hype hype they sold out of ... but they were getting 21 for their Papaya Cookies ....

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Those are the best green houses any can grow in IMO. Some even have retractable roofs. These are pretty much indoor growing.

JetLife175

Veteran
Just seen some pink runtz go for 26. Runtz for 26, animal mints for 24, blueberry cookies for 25. All ins. Prices dropped pretty quick but it’s workable right now.

Shcrews

DO WHO YOU BE
Veteran
outdoors here is going for 1000-1200, that seems to be the average price right now statewide. We haven't moved many of our 2020 full-term packs yet, been sitting on them until things start to dry up. Our fresh frozen diamonds going for 20/gram wholesale.

CrushnYuba

From what I'm seeing... So many people are sitting on stuff.. I don't think prices are going to really go up at all for 2020 full terms.

Storm Shadow

Veteran
My buddy grabbed a bunch of solid outdoor for $900 down in OC... the only problem is u can smell smoke from the fires in them...lucky the herb itself looks good... because that smell smoke is very distinct

Crooked8

Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
My buddy grabbed a bunch of solid outdoor for $900 down in OC... the only problem is u can smell smoke from the fires in them...lucky the herb itself looks good... because that smell smoke is very distinct

Yeah it doesnt go away apparently some ppl thought it would. I dont wanna smoke it :tiphat:

theJointedOne

Veteran
From what I'm seeing... So many people are sitting on stuff.. I don't think prices are going to really go up at all for 2020 full terms.

Tons of mid to low grade outdoor is degrading daily through out norcal. Especially the migrant growing communities, they're just starting to learn that processing is a crucial factor in terms of maintaining quality.

And yea the smoke, when its thickkkkk, you cant shake the smell off. Its in the background. I saw a few packs of some stuff just had that smoke nose to it..hard to move im sure

Crooked8

Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Does that order stay when making it into concentrates?.

I heard it does for rosin, water hash and of course just dry sift, but solvents do seem to reduce/eliminate it according to friends. No experience with it myself.

Lyfespan

I heard it does for rosin, water hash and of course just dry sift, but solvents do seem to reduce/eliminate it according to friends. No experience with it myself.

bet its CRC thats cleaning that out. not the best oil coming out of that tech

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Am I tripping or is the pricing for a lb now at 5k$?. I was on IG and some are claiming there OD is 3k and indoor is 5k$. I called BS but who knows.

CrushnYuba

Am I tripping or is the pricing for a lb now at 5k$?. I was on IG and some are claiming there OD is 3k and indoor is 5k$. I called BS but who knows.

Yea. That's that new sh*t. #fruit roll up. #peachRUNTZZZ. #banana pudding kush. #fruit cocktail gushers. #lactose free ice cream cake. Real exoticzzz.
Get ready for my drop fam. No one has ever actually smoked it but it's FIRE. Reeses pieces seeds are 500$ a pack. First come first serve.

Na. Prices seem to be dipping just a little bit. My friends on the east coast get cali outdoor locally at like 14 right now. I would love to see the pages for the guys quoting that. Would u mind sharing?

Its crazy how Instagram shapes the ganja market. For all i know that guy really is getting 5k. People see these pictures on Instagram and it's the hottest thing before anyone even smells it. I should get an Instagram and put hash tags on my stuff. Charge double. I feel like people would pay it if the pictures were nice.