What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Wholesale pot prices plummet. Now there starting to get better

Storm Shadow

Veteran
I saw 70 units that came down from Oregon to Orange County CA get rejected and sent back.. they wanted low 2's... all the buyers wanted more colorful trendy and heavy noses...

They brought down alot of Archive Duct tape... purple punch... and some other random strains... purple punch was iced out and pretty bomb overall for bag appeal and terps.. the buyer's were like nobody wants purple punch anymore... where the Runtz... Gas...and Exotics at...

Im getting 27 for my MK x Cookies all day.. its just a tiny yielder compared to everything else .. the terps are Gas x10 and purple iced out .. the kiddos call it exotic...

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Its always been $200oz for top shelf. Black Market has been like that for a long ass time. I have no clue what dispensaries charge but im sure its north of 300$

Last edited:

packerfan79

Veteran
I just picked up 2 packs of white angel for 2 a piece. Their is another 30 packs at the same price. Maybe things are starting to go back to normal.

My guy was here dropping off some wax, and my wife overheard his 2k a pack pitch. After he left she asked me how much I normally pay. I told her 28. She told me to go buy a couple. Lol. First time in 13 years the wife told me to buy weed. Lol.

p0opstlnksal0t

I just picked up 2 packs of white angel for 2 a piece. Their is another 30 packs at the same price. Maybe things are starting to go back to normal.

My guy was here dropping off some wax, and my wife overheard his 2k a pack pitch. After he left she asked me how much I normally pay. I told her 28. She told me to go buy a couple. Lol. First time in 13 years the wife told me to buy weed. Lol.

Got any bud pics?

star crash

We Will Get By ... We Will Survive
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I saw 70 units that came down from Oregon to Orange County CA get rejected and sent back.. they wanted low 2's... all the buyers wanted more colorful trendy and heavy noses...

They brought down alot of Archive Duct tape... purple punch... and some other random strains... purple punch was iced out and pretty bomb overall for bag appeal and terps.. the buyer's were like nobody wants purple punch anymore... where the Runtz... Gas...and Exotics at...

Im getting 27 for my MK x Cookies all day.. its just a tiny yielder compared to everything else .. the terps are Gas x10 and purple iced out .. the kiddos call it exotic...
RuntZ ... Flies out the door:biggrin:

musigny23

Here's a rumor.
A legal grower told a friend the other day that a lot of legal grown outdoor from last season is failing testing due to the contaminants from fires. (This is Santa Cruz county). So those growers are redirecting it to the other market. I don't know how they handle their paperwork with the regulators or how that can be done but that was the story. That may be bumping supply a bit and holding down prices a little longer, but that may just be a small local thing.

Crooked8

Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Here's a rumor.
A legal grower told a friend the other day that a lot of legal grown outdoor from last season is failing testing due to the contaminants from fires. (This is Santa Cruz county). So those growers are redirecting it to the other market. I don't know how they handle their paperwork with the regulators or how that can be done but that was the story. That may be bumping supply a bit and holding down prices a little longer, but that may just be a small local thing.

The drought season hits in about 2 week imo. Well see. Demand is down but im not budging on numbers. Still holding my ins at 25 minimum. Still seeing 26 for my best ogs and 28 for mac1

star crash

We Will Get By ... We Will Survive
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Here's a rumor.

Yes it shows up all the way here in New York for $1000 a pound so I’m told

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Green houses can vend at a lower price and still make a decent profit. Huge difference in cost when you can grow massive amounts. Ive not seen quality for that price be the same as the quality we grow.