What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Wholesale pot prices plummet. Now there starting to get better

hillside

I agree cali outdoor/dep quality is def down over the years ............ Mostly saturated with hoophouse no ventilation Mexicans growing 5-10k commercial esp here in so oregon . still not terrible quality but def outweighs the climate controlled gh passable dep scence

Obv there is fire indoor everywhere but cali besides the commercial plat kush in general does better with indoor than anywhere else ive seen quality wise

Storm Shadow

Veteran
Lyfespan... weren't u complaining recently that you were having trouble moving your units?

My buddy sold 30 GG4 @ 2100 .. i was shocked somebody wanted that much Glue...

Same people bought 30 wedding cake x Cookies @ 2600

Singles for 1800 have to be hurting on quality somewhat

Crooked8

Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Seeing 26-3 for Mac/Dosi/Apple Fritter/Gelato/GMO/other OG type stuff all indoor dwc

Lyfespan

Lyfespan... weren't u complaining recently that you were having trouble moving your units?

My buddy sold 30 GG4 @ 2100 .. i was shocked somebody wanted that much Glue...

Same people bought 30 wedding cake x Cookies @ 2600

Singles for 1800 have to be hurting on quality somewhat

yes sir, no movement on ins at all around SB, and not in LA

i had one fucking pax for 2 in october that was it

p0opstlnksal0t

One thing to note in this game you are only as strong as your connections. If you don't have the connections to move shit or the character traits to make the connects then you will suffer. Some go by this methodology by being street savvy or what I like to call used car salesman techniques. Others are extremely professional and operate like a true business venture with good communication skills, never being flaky or bullshitting. That type of hustle is prevalent in a gray market industry full of lazy bums and bullshitters. But if you stay a hermit and don't hustle you're at the mercy of The bottom of the barrel connections and custies.

Storm Shadow

Veteran
yeah bro ...my people in Eugene are getting 22-23 locally for bomb shit... Dank herb is chugging along with ease...

Im honestly surprised Lyfespan when you say strains like MAC and Cookies arent moving... Those colorful rock hard iced out genetics are what all the Brokers/Kids want..

Crooked8

Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
yeah bro ...my people in Eugene are getting 22-23 locally for bomb shit... Dank herb is chugging along with ease...

Im honestly surprised Lyfespan when you say strains like MAC and Cookies arent moving... Those colorful rock hard iced out genetics are what all the Brokers/Kids want..

Thats honestly the first time ive heard of someone having a rough go of moving work since covid started. Once that hit, it was game on. Its only increased as far as demand since then. Numbers about to go up too. Its super dry on east coast, cali outdoor drying up. Many reserving their best outs for spring when the drought is at its worst and demand is surging. Its cyclical every year but this year will be more crazy. Covid, fires, people staying at home, herb shortages and quality finally mattering over quantity again. Its a good time to make investments into ensuring the best quality.

Latest posts

Latest posts