What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Wholesale pot prices plummet. Now there starting to get better

Babbabud

Bodhisattva of the Earth
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I started another thread about Wholesale prices .... its just about prices , not about how long ppl have been in the business or any other ego gratifying experience ppl think they might want to share .. its about PRICES of wholesale cannabis in Calif .. We dont want life stories . Since people seemed so dead set on telling us all their qualifying stories I figured we might need something that was just prices . So perhaps leave this to the ones that want to talk about other subjects and post straight up prices in this thread https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=377540

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I started another thread about Wholesale prices .... its just about prices , not about how long ppl have been in the business or any other ego gratifying experience ppl think they might want to share .. its about PRICES of wholesale cannabis in Calif .. We dont want life stories . Since people seemed so dead set on telling us all their qualifying stories I figured we might need something that was just prices . So perhaps leave this to the ones that want to talk about other subjects and post straight up prices in this thread https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=377540

Your limiting the scope of the discussion way to much. If you want a thread with prices only that will be hard to keep on topic IMO. What about a social group for you CA licensed farms to post your pricing might be a better option?. ICMAG members prefer talking about everything that effects pricing, it is in fact a must to get a clear picture whats going on. FYI many of us are not EGO driven when we share info.

Peace

HHG

Babbabud

Bodhisattva of the Earth
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Its in the California forum , that should limit it enough , there is a thread here now to discuss the why and how come and what for ... now there is a thread that we can keep a little more to just prices and what part of Calif. they are from, its not limited just a bit more user friendly for those not wanting to wade through the long winded discussions . I am the thread starter so wont be so tough to keep on topic . Its about licensed and unlicensed farms .

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Its in the California forum , that should limit it enough , there is a thread here now to discuss the why and how come and what for ... now there is a thread that we can keep a little more to just prices and what part of Calif. they are from, its not limited just a bit more user friendly for those not wanting to wade through the long winded discussions . I am the thread starter so wont be so tough to keep on topic .

Good luck hope that works for ya. I looked it's already off topic a bit:D.

furrywall11

Just experientially....950 for nice looking gsc outdoor in grass valley....2400 for indoor ice cream cake.....Haven't found as many people looking for 5-600 lbs of "just a step below" packs as usual.

mcattak

Your limiting the scope of the discussion way to much. If you want a thread with prices only that will be hard to keep on topic IMO. What about a social group for you CA licensed farms to post your pricing might be a better option?. ICMAG members prefer talking about everything that effects pricing, it is in fact a must to get a clear picture whats going on. FYI many of us are not EGO driven when we share info.

Peace

HHG

By far the best thread on icmag.

Could give 2 shits about CA licensed pricing. Does not mean much to most of us and not even sure it affects the black market price.

This is one of the more important threads for blackmarket guys. Information is so accurate that i can make better decisions regarding upgrading and expansion.

Keep it coming. Much appreciated

bigtacofarmer

Veteran
Its in the California forum , that should limit it enough , there is a thread here now to discuss the why and how come and what for ... now there is a thread that we can keep a little more to just prices and what part of Calif. they are from, its not limited just a bit more user friendly for those not wanting to wade through the long winded discussions . I am the thread starter so wont be so tough to keep on topic . Its about licensed and unlicensed farms .

The whole country ends up with california herb.

Thesearch

prices up in Canada are drastically lower... right now in bc #s are going for $900-1000 CAD ($700-800 USD) for outdoor and $1000-1500 CAD ($800-1200 USD)for indoor.
It's not like we have the nasdaq for pot prices. If someone is saying fake numbers its usually called out by other people in the area

Crooked8

Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
prices up in Canada are drastically lower... right now in bc #s are going for $900-1000 CAD ($700-800 USD) for outdoor and $1000-1500 CAD ($800-1200 USD)for indoor.
It's not like we have the nasdaq for pot prices. If someone is saying fake numbers its usually called out by other people in the area

Cost of living. Cost of energy. Cost of land and supplies. Would you think they are lower than southern california or the bay area. I bet they are. We pay insane costs of living. If I were to take 8-1200 for my indoor id be done within no time. People cant afford to accept those prices in California, which drives the market for a lot of the country. Also the quality comparison is a major factor. Im sure you guys have some fire too but, doubt its like California.

hillside

Canadian outdoor cant compare in any ways ......... The environment is to cold and not sunny enough to produce those same chunky full buds like cali/so oregon does . most is piney leafy underdeveloped .

For some reason they grow a shit ton of indicas up there indoors and for some reason most ive ever seen is low to mid quality indoor nowhere near the same ball park as "exotics" lol grown in cali

Anyway im seeing 6-11 in southern oregon for outdoors depending obv on quality and quantity . Prices here seem a pt or 2 cheaper than cali . alot of people here go back and forth so probably relevant to the thread

p0opstlnksal0t

I'm in Maine and we have similar crappy outdoor season. Unless youre in a greenhouse or deps your outdoors is gonna be airy. There's a few fast finishers that do good up here but I have yet to see non pgr outdoors grown up here that aren't airy

Thesearch

Cost of living. Cost of energy. Cost of land and supplies. Would you think they are lower than southern california or the bay area. I bet they are. We pay insane costs of living. If I were to take 8-1200 for my indoor id be done within no time. People cant afford to accept those prices in California, which drives the market for a lot of the country. Also the quality comparison is a major factor. Im sure you guys have some fire too but, doubt its like California.

Canadian outdoor cant compare in any ways ......... The environment is to cold and not sunny enough to produce those same chunky full buds like cali/so oregon does . most is piney leafy underdeveloped .

For some reason they grow a shit ton of indicas up there indoors and for some reason most ive ever seen is low to mid quality indoor nowhere near the same ball park as "exotics" lol grown in cali

Anyway im seeing 6-11 in southern oregon for outdoors depending obv on quality and quantity . Prices here seem a pt or 2 cheaper than cali . alot of people here go back and forth so probably relevant to the thread

I have lived in Norcal and Canada, from Toronto to BC, and let me tell you whats up. When I went to amsterdam, the weed was garbage. They all thought BC had the worlds best. Seen the outdoor in cali and it is a lot closer to indoor *commercial* weed here. We have a shitload of mids all the time, and that will be on the lower end of the numbers listed. we also have exotics here, mostly grown in BC, that easily rivals the exotics from cali, and the mids in Cali were maybe slightly better then BC, but not really. Many parts of the country are different, but as far as living costs go, BC is the highest and has the cheapest herb too. no, it's not as expensive as the bay area, but property in BC is exceedingly expensive and food is on the high end everywhere but vancouver. of course, outdoor here is not the same as cali outdoor, but it is what it is. just thought I would compare for relevancy. fyi average prices have dropped maybe $1000 over the last 5 years. Cali prices seem to have stayed the same roughly from what I remember. Definitely not getting any fire from the gov weed though! I'll tell ya that much, but prices have bottomed out since legalization.

zachrockbadenof

Veteran
Im sure you guys have some fire too but, doubt its like California.

i visit calif 2-3 times a year n each time visit a shop to purchase weed- last visit bought a bunch of diff shit, moonrocks , dipped prerolls, n an eighth that cost me 80bucks... n none of it was 'fire'

i've also had 'eaze' deliver me various buds... good... yes.. fire....NO..

no doubt there is fire out in san diego, but i have yet to find it... good weed, yesss.... but i already have good weed...

Lyfespan

i visit calif 2-3 times a year n each time visit a shop to purchase weed- last visit bought a bunch of diff shit, moonrocks , dipped prerolls, n an eighth that cost me 80bucks... n none of it was 'fire'

i've also had 'eaze' deliver me various buds... good... yes.. fire....NO..

no doubt there is fire out in san diego, but i have yet to find it... good weed, yesss.... but i already have good weed...

hit us up next time, always have fire for socal :biggrin:

'Boogieman'

Also the quality comparison is a major factor. Im sure you guys have some fire too but, doubt its like California.

Weed exported from Cali used to be fire but in my opinion you guys have nothing to brag about anymore. Last few year the smoke has been weak, now we are getting buds that smell like it was trimmed next to a bomb fire. I will take anything from Michigan over cali any day. I don't doubt there is good weed in cali but what you guys export is nothing like it used to be.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
The biggest issue I've seen is many labels there B grade as top shelf and If your best doesn't move fast your top shelf will turn into B grade the longer it sits on your shelf. Fresh will always be the most potent and the best tasting. Most other states grow cuts from Cali or they do their own pheno hunting. The seeds you start with matters. If you cant grow well doesn't matter what cuts or seeds you grow. You can turn the best into boof if you cant grow well. Knowing who grows top shelf makes a huge difference.