What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Wholesale pot prices plummet. Now there starting to get better

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
That isn’t my name for it but that’s what the people who pay the price for it call it soooo I guess ?

My top shelf includes exotics I don't separate these. I like to compare my top shelf to what others think are the top shelf/exotics. The hardest part is figuring out what others think are top shelf/exotics. I don't grow anything or make anything anyone else can. Everything from me is 100% exclusive weather its flowers or seeds. :good:

BYF

My top shelf includes exotics I don't separate these. I like to compare my top shelf to what others think are the top shelf/exotics. The hardest part is figuring out what others think are top shelf/exotics. I don't grow anything or make anything anyone else can. Everything from me is 100% exclusive weather its flowers or seeds. :good:

they include stuff like the exclusive gorilla glue right

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
they include stuff like the exclusive Original Glue right

In my garden no. I'm not growing anything made by anyone else. When I do grow others seeds its to look for breeding stock. Currently I've got none growing.

CrushnYuba

I'm seeing outdoor and "depps" for about 1k in norcal. Some a little under, some a little over.
Not really sure about indoor.

art.spliff

ICMag Donor
picture.php

art.spliff

ICMag Donor
If premium cannabis including seeds goes for one International Cannagraphic redeemable at Real Gorilla Seeds or Clothing issuer at some point may grow and send cannabis including seeds to Real Gorilla.

Crooked8

Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
My buddy is seeing 15-16 for all his work up in the Triangle. Even his premature shit he had to rip down bc of the fires. Indoors going for wild numbers he said. Lots of people setting up inside again. Hes glad to be a trustworthy electrician :biglaugh:

wwoww

My buddy is seeing 15-16 for all his work up in the Triangle. Even his premature shit he had to rip down bc of the fires. Indoors going for wild numbers he said. Lots of people setting up inside again. Hes glad to be a trustworthy electrician :biglaugh:
15-16 on full outs?

art.spliff

ICMag Donor
Storm Shadow don't speak to me that way
first time I laughed like you were joking now it appears you have an issue with communication
this thread is nonsense end.

(With other circumstances) I may have asked about the photographed plants from Iran before the internet went down that day; you insulting me doesn't seem likely you're interested in sharing Iranian Landrace Cookies.

art.spliff

ICMag Donor
Sending handfuls of seeds in to the server fund here at IC Mag is a great idea surely it will help wholesale prices :) If it weren't for people objecting and heckling, with cultivation supported freely wholesale price is less important. It is more important to me to cultivate a healthy productive environment for cultivation, that is to say a peaceful space and friendly peers to help out. The amount of currency per area or season et cetera is less important. Without obnoxious greedy characters lurking around or complete outright naysayers rednecks or arrogant snobs whatever, or incompetent ignorant cultivators there would be more room for people and plants to breathe and grow. If we have an open field like tomatoes instead of hiding price approaches irrelevant :)

art.spliff

ICMag Donor
This website is interesting. I'm unsure the nature of censorship or posting guidelines. What if there are competing interests or a 'potential buyer' for the site or a clown who believes they can attempt some sort of takeover for their own purpose. Like if I said buy enough ad space here so people go over to riufarmer or ask for permission to edit posts or delete threads. Then it becomes a bit of a split all interests aren't quite in alignment. A one stop shop :)

If I say here 400 per kilogram for top shelf indoor or outdoor, one or five or ten or fifty hundred at a time who here verifies? It is baseless to go back and forth quoting each other to one another without any evidence. Looks odd to gardeners observers spectators investors buyers consumers and enthusiasts the same small group rehashing a discussion thread for 700+ pages (asking for more money).

Likely others share similar observations thoughts and feelings. In a given field or trade or when I worked a quote unquote nine to five job so much of the time if not 100% there is someone people somewhere who consider themselves either administrators or managers supervisors leaders anything to that effect. Such people talk in meetings frequently. That is to say the 'bosses' or 'managers' who are always in meetings somewhere, they do not supply. They do not provide they are not pulling weight doing work. They are talking and running or hiding making excuses anything except actual work. Why are the paychecks higher I don't know it looks like a scam.

Storm Shadow

Veteran
You post the weirdest content on the entire website... most of it is complete nonsense and it seems like your a full blown tweeker/crackhead... u clog more threads than a toilet... lay off the drugs dude... your contributions to the site are non existent to minimal... weirdo why wtf are u talking about my Iranian genetics for?? Lay off the Meth bro....