What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Wholesale pot prices plummet. Now there starting to get better

wwoww

Legal weed is worse than 215. It was pretty obvious that the only way they'd make it legal is if you were a consumer for them so they could rob you with these ridiculous prices. Every state seems to be doing that now. In Nebraska I heard if you get caught there with weed now you even have to pay a fine for not having a tax stamp on the weed. This is going to be the future penalty of the black market, they want all the money for themselves. 80 dollars for some moon rocks is to much. Same with 600 an ounce. I've never sold anything for over 100 an ounce. I forgot these prices aren't even with the tax included.

hillside

Your actually lucky it's over taxed and over regulated ......... that still allows the black market to thrive .

This is a growers forum not consumer so higher the legal price better for us or at least the ones who actively grow .

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Oz should never be more than 250$ IMO. If someone ever found 1980 Skunk again you could get 275$ for awhile :D

White Beard

$600 a zee, +plus+ tax??? That’s extortion.... All we have here is the black market, but *when* you can find it, it’s $300.

Marihuana Tax Act imposed $100/oz tax stamp...sounds significantly worse under “legalization”

mcattak

Your actually lucky it's over taxed and over regulated ......... that still allows the black market to thrive .

This is a growers forum not consumer so higher the legal price better for us or at least the ones who actively grow .

We are very lucky with the way the legal market is playing out.

Black market growing has only become more difficult with the use of tax money for enforcement. Look out for building/safety and fire department.

Only the strong and lucky will survive but there is good money to be made for the foreseeable future

wwoww

We are very lucky with the way the legal market is playing out.

Black market growing has only become more difficult with the use of tax money for enforcement. Look out for building/safety and fire department.

Only the strong and lucky will survive but there is good money to be made for the foreseeable future
That's what I needed to hear. I hope legal weed never becomes cheap to the point where the black market never exists. I don't think they can do it with all the costs for a storefront, employees and licenses.

DunHav`nFun

You mean Cali Pot Snobs with more Dollars than Cents/sense.....

Some people always gotta sling dick.....

Peace.....DHF.....:ying:.....

carson

I come here for the prices. High prices should make growers happy. Legal weed has got more people smoking and used to paying higher prices. If no one is willing to pay 600 for moon rocks, they wouldn't be priced that way for long. You don't like, you don't buy.

Dr. Purpur

Custom Haze crosses
Veteran
wanted to see if these callie growers have better shit then we see on the east coast... the result... maybe the shit was better then the shit we smoke back home, but if so it was a red hair better... at 2 1/2 times the price...ITS A RIP-OFF

Thats not where to find good weed in California. Thats the worst.

You can get fire for $100

mcattak

You mean Cali Pot Snobs with more Dollars than Cents/sense.....

Some people always gotta sling dick.....

Peace.....DHF.....:ying:.....

Bringing your politics into the California pricing thread.

Instead of being jealous of our numbers maybe you should man up and throw up some lights in whatever shitty backwards state you live in.

zachrockbadenof

Veteran
Thats not where to find good weed in California. Thats the worst.
You can get fire for $100

not being a local, and being told by a local that this disp. in SDiego was the 'the place' , thats where i went... bought $400 odd dollars of various bud/moon rock, and yesss if it wasn't the worse place, it was close.... i need a good SDiego connection next time i'm out there... i'm wide open for suggestions...:party:

BYF

Bringing your politics into the California pricing thread.

Instead of being jealous of our numbers maybe you should man up and throw up some lights in whatever shitty backwards state you live in.

He’s jealous of the numbers and of not having the money to pay those prices, if he had access to that kind of quality

DunHav`nFun

He’s jealous of the numbers and of not having the money to pay those prices, if he had access to that kind of quality
As I`m almost through cleaning up my property at the beach from the 3rd Hurricane this yr , I feel very fortunate to have only suffered a lil wind damage and storm surge from being further west from landfall , but ......

BYF, the inability to purchase some fool`s overpriced dope is definitely not one of my problems with zero fucks given and no jealousy involved I assure you.....and I got plenty dope mccattack in this shitty lil beach house last appraised and insured for 2.6 mil that I built myself in `88 , so don`t worry about my old ass .....

I`m retired and proud of not lookin over my shoulders with all but no sleep for decades from croppin my ass off , and don`t miss a minute of it.....now xxxx BYF and back to the normally scheduled program....and for the record , my outdoor late plantings in `85 lbs. went for 4800 bucks , so without even seeing your shit I`ve had better.....

Apologies for the off topic post but I was called out so there you go.....

Peace.....DHF.....:ying:

Last edited by a moderator:

bobbysnewshoes

I'm in SoCal-
Outs are 450 up (seedless, decent nose, in bulk)
Nice deps15-20
'Exotic' deps 20-22
Indoor 22up
Exotics 32 up to 5k+ There are people still coming to LA for 5k lbs no matter what...

I can show people beautiful deps for half the price of the exotics and they're still shopping for names, so let them buy what they want to buy, right?

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Are any of these popular cuts considered exotic?. I'm super curious what people think are exotic.

unregistered190

Senior
Veteran
WTF does Exotic even mean or who makes that determination? From a tropical island? A native with experience in exotics?

My smoke is exotic....just ask me:hotbounce

Latest posts

Latest posts