Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wholesale pot prices plummet. Now there starting to get better

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    #91
    Originally posted by headiez247 View Post
    When I think MI the last thing I think of is beautiful lol.

    And something tells me if someone shows up in MI with a lb of cali og for 3200 they will be just fine with "importing" it into their rotation.
    you couldn't be more right
    complete shithole...




    nothing but detroit in MI
    nothing to see here..
    move along

    as for showing up with out of state product?
    just don't tell 'em where it's from.
    WHO DAT

    Comment


      #92
      Originally posted by dagnabit View Post
      you couldnt buy herb for four dollars a pound before reefer madness...
      fucking imbeciles..
      $4.00 a lb...
      what a joke..
      see tables 3&4
      http://ageconsearch.umn.edu/bitstrea...3_clements.pdf

      how much do you idiots think production costs?
      how much do you think those costs would raise when legalized?
      I have planted seeds in the mid-west by nothing more than sticking the seed in the ground and the harvesting in the fall . The only cost was a free seed. I do agree with you about Michigan as having beauty, I love the UP .

      Comment


        #93
        haha dagnabit i hear you on trying to defend MI's beauty, there is definately some good things about MI like the good hunting and gun laws, the fact that it has militias and gun ranges everywhere (where do i sign up)..and super cheap housing.

        but a couple fellow growers recently went to MI and said the place was a complete shithole full of rude people and shitty weather...either they are trying to hide their recent gold find or the place really was a complete shithole...also the detroit DEA dont play shit they are the steroid pumped fucks who have their own TV show where they used infared and busted a growop...

        either way i like the idea of buying a house for less than 100k.....but i think il save my money for some humbolt county acreage..you can grow to your hearts content and be miles away from the closest cop...
        Cured Bud pictures
        Flowering pictures

        Comment


          #94
          i dont like to go south o' the 45° mark...

          anything north of there is amazing
          WHO DAT

          Comment


            #95
            thinking 'bout it..
            yeah they were rude to me when i first arrived in MI.
            it is a very "local" place.
            up north especially so. buy only local produce,meat,reefer and distrust any outsiders.
            once they get to know you they are shirt of their backs kinda folks.
            i came from louisiana to northern MI and found frozen cajuns basically.
            so i can see where your buddies got shrugged of.
            WHO DAT

            Comment


              #96
              I would love to move to michigan, except the cold is a big turn off for me. It is an exceptionally beautiful state.

              Comment


                #97
                When I moved to Michigan I didn't feel any of that need to buy local, etc. In fact I didn't notice a local movement at all. Basically just regular ole' grocery stores and shopping malls, scattering with occasionally delicious local food; just like everywhere else in the Midwest, basically.

                I crap on the state a bunch and yet even from that disposition, I feel most Michigan residents are exceptionally nice. Sure, the rodents in the city act like rodents, but that's everywhere. Overall the people are one of the greatest assets the state has.

                The cold? Well, I'm a boater and a fisherman who thinks ice fishing is lame. So, the cold, for me, is really, really, really shitty. It's a bitter, smack-you-in-the-dick kind of cold, too. It's a longgg way from the winters in, say, Denver.

                Comment


                  #98
                  Originally posted by Hydrosun View Post
                  Yeah this is the website of those who know, and AAA+, Top Shelf, Fire can't get that in CA anymore. Just saying, don't care to see it higher only better high. So price is falling in CA even for the best of the best.

                  The silver lining is there is more AAA+ than CA can use so the rest of the world sees it now.

                  From what i've seen a few select places will still pay 4 for ongoing vendor relationships, just to secure that one fire strain.

                  In gerneral even AAA+ og's and bubbas are only going out for 36 to clubs and thats on consignment.

                  Comment


                    #99
                    Originally posted by thingshappening View Post
                    When I moved to Michigan I didn't feel any of that need to buy local, etc. In fact I didn't notice a local movement at all. Basically just regular ole' grocery stores and shopping malls, scattering with occasionally delicious local food; just like everywhere else in the Midwest, basically.

                    I crap on the state a bunch and yet even from that disposition, I feel most Michigan residents are exceptionally nice. Sure, the rodents in the city act like rodents, but that's everywhere. Overall the people are one of the greatest assets the state has.

                    The cold? Well, I'm a boater and a fisherman who thinks ice fishing is lame. So, the cold, for me, is really, really, really shitty. It's a bitter, smack-you-in-the-dick kind of cold, too. It's a longgg way from the winters in, say, Denver.
                    spoken like a true down stater...
                    lemme guess peoples republic of AA
                    WHO DAT

                    Comment


                      Originally posted by thingshappening View Post
                      The cold? Well, I'm a boater and a fisherman who thinks ice fishing is lame. So, the cold, for me, is really, really, really shitty. It's a bitter, smack-you-in-the-dick kind of cold, too. It's a longgg way from the winters in, say, Denver.
                      Winter without mountains is torture. But the real reason MI sucks (other than detroit) is that the crappy short summers are not the best for growing. Although I managed to pull some nice fast finishers back in wisco. Compared to CA climate, it was a struggle and I couldn't finish my sativa hybrids.

                      Comment


                        Originally posted by dagnabit View Post
                        thinking 'bout it..
                        yeah they were rude to me when i first arrived in MI.
                        it is a very "local" place.
                        up north especially so. buy only local produce,meat,reefer and distrust any outsiders.
                        once they get to know you they are shirt of their backs kinda folks.
                        i came from louisiana to northern MI and found frozen cajuns basically.
                        so i can see where your buddies got shrugged of.
                        Sounds like most of small town america to me.

                        Local produce ey? hahaha. That is surely an exaggeration. I can't even get all my produce locally here in CA, and our climate is, well, way better. You let me know how those MI grown bananas taste

                        At least we get year round fresh greens here, crucial to my happiness. Local citrus, don't see much of that in northern MI. Asparagus is IN SEASON already. The brassicas are in. Carrots are in. Leeks are in. Sunchokes and fennel are in. What's in season in MI?

                        With all that said, it's a beautiful state. I used to party in the UP every summer at a folk music festival. And the UP is basically part of Wisco... lol

                        Comment


                          Originally posted by decarboxylator View Post
                          Sounds like most of small town america to me.

                          Local produce ey? hahaha. That is surely an exaggeration. I can't even get all my produce locally here in CA, and our climate is, well, way better. You let me know how those MI grown bananas taste

                          At least we get year round fresh greens here, crucial to my happiness. Local citrus, don't see much of that in northern MI. Asparagus is IN SEASON already. The brassicas are in. Carrots are in. Leeks are in. Sunchokes and fennel are in. What's in season in MI?
                          abso correct..
                          citrus won't grow this far north..
                          most people would never have thought i was talking 'bout citrus but good on 'ya for pointing that one out
                          no mountains here either

                          like i said before..
                          nothing here at all..
                          just a big frozen turd.
                          stay clear.
                          in season right now?

                          a short walk through the woods yields $50.00 per lb
                          WHO DAT

                          Comment


                            you cali guys have alot of things we dont though..





                            tongue firmly planted in my cheek
                            WHO DAT

                            Comment


                              To suggest that MI does not have gang members is beyond silly. Detroit is one of the most dangerous cities in America.

                              But if you picked those morels. BIG UPS!

                              Truth be told. OUR mushroom crop is way better than any midwest. This month alone I've picked gold and white chanterelles, black trumpets, morels, hedgehogs, golden foot chanterelles, candy caps, and boletes. Friggin boletes in the spring! And we have year round mushrooms on the coast.

                              Comment


                                Originally posted by dagnabit View Post
                                spoken like a true down stater...
                                lemme guess peoples republic of AA
                                hehe, pretty much.

                                I like the UP but decided against moving their, mostly due to your insane electric costs.

                                Torch Lake during the summer>all, though.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X