No announcement yet.

Wholesale pot prices plummet. Now there starting to get better

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

People think just because you own a Hydro store you know about using the equipment.

People think just because you run a dispensary you know about weed.

People get into business to make money. They see a profit margin, they attack it. Not necessarily knowing shit about diddly squat.

Dispensary owners probably bought stuff for $4k + several times only to find out it was really bunk in the eyes of the customers.

Knowing good weed isn't easy for everybody. I remember people used to just ask "is it green? Or is it brown?" and "does it have a lot of seeds and sticks?" and "is it sticky?"

No one ever asks how many trichomes are cloudy, clear, amber

Comment

clear trichs... ON SALE NOW

old pr. $20/gr - sale pr. $19.95

Comment

Originally posted by DiscoBiscuit View Post
        clear trichs... ON SALE NOW

old pr. $20/gr - sale pr. $19.95
        But wait, that's not all, if you order now...

Comment

I can confirm first hand that a grow bro just got 4100 at a club in Michigan within the week.

Michigan is the place to be, so it seems...

Comment

Originally posted by thingshappening View Post
            I can confirm first hand that a grow bro just got 4100 at a club in Michigan within the week.

Michigan is the place to be, so it seems...
            keep that on the d/l please?
            don't need a "green rush" out here
            WHO DAT

Comment

laugh, nobody cares about cold ass michigan anyways.

your time is coming too, when prices will drop.

ill flood your state with fire for 3k.. all one has to do is ship it there

Comment

Originally posted by dagnabit View Post
                keep that on the d/l please?
                don't need a "green rush" out here
                Ain't nothing on the DL in this community. Where do you think all the excess CA weed is going? EAST!

For those of you who complain about high price and lack of availability / quality; The Golden State is going to help your quality of life and pocket book in the VERY near future.

There is no need to live in CA to enjoy CA smoke, and there is certainly no need to live in MI to have your cannabis enjoyed in MI

"If ye love wealth greater than liberty, the tranquility of servitude greater than the animating contest for freedom, go home from us in peace. We seek not your counsel, nor your arms. Crouch down and lick the hand that feeds you; May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen." ~ Samuel Adams

"To take from one, because it is thought that his own industry and that of his father's has acquired too much, in order to spare to others, who, or whose fathers have not exercised equal industry and skill, is to violate arbitrarily the first principle of association -- the guarantee to every one of a free exercise of his industry, and the fruits acquired by it." ~Thomas Jefferson

The accumulation of all powers, legislative, executive, and judiciary, in the same hands, whether of one, a few, or many, and whether hereditary, selfappointed, or elective, may justly be pronounced the very definition of tyranny. ~Fed 47, A. Hamilton & J. Madison
                sigpic

Comment

Cali seems to be the new Mexico. Hehe, same as it ever was...

Comment

college towns are where it's at... You can have your really close friend who you can count on with a MJ script to take your trees off you $220 donation" a zip and you make $3500 a lb, and they break it down. i got 5 lbs off in a week visiting my buddy.. bud is always in demand.
                    CA PROP 215
                    1k 9 Kens GDP RDWC- In Progress
                    2nd grow-4000 watt coco stadium

Comment

beautiful thing 'bout MI
                      we dont care much for import ANYTHING.
                      mail that "fire" further east ifin you wanna sell it
                      WHO DAT

Comment

Last thing I'll say about Michigan, of which I have limited experience with in terms of clubs, admittedly:

the few I have been to have been negotiated professionally. I felt safe and secure and felt no need to put on my game face and act the part. It was a rational business discussion amongst rational people.

I have heard of two-bit thugs running operations here and there, particularly in detroit. Guns, the whole thing. But there are some professional, honest operations out here in the Midwest, that's for sure.

Comment

Originally posted by dagnabit View Post
                          beautiful thing 'bout MI
                          we dont care much for import ANYTHING.
                          mail that "fire" further east ifin you wanna sell it
                          When I think MI the last thing I think of is beautiful lol.

And something tells me if someone shows up in MI with a lb of cali og for 3200 they will be just fine with "importing" it into their rotation.

Comment

Originally posted by chargers123 View Post
                            laugh, nobody cares about cold ass michigan anyways.

your time is coming too, when prices will drop.

ill flood your state with fire for 3k.. all one has to do is ship it there
                            3k? I'll do it for 2!

Comment

Originally posted by headiez247 View Post
                              When I think MI the last thing I think of is beautiful
                              Truth.

Cheap though. I wish like anything I could afford my lifestyle in SOCAL.

Comment

grow better weed, quality demands top dollar and some still get it just may take an extra week or two
                                CA Med Patient in STRICT COMPLIANCE with CA Prop. 215

my shipping container grow https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=308346

Comment

Working...
                                X