• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Indoors are like 1800 +

even with the light dep flood … below 1k must be some hay stacks
    Hall Of Fame

Comment

lol,, I was gonna say... Quality for1k$ per pack something ain't right..

#hammerhead_genetics on IG
      Hammers Perpetual showroom
      White Truffle x P40 tester thread.

Comment

I need a mexican plug like the ones that got busted in la. everyone knows weed is just about money. my old norcal guys robbed me and packed up when I went down and took time. I never snitched on any of them and when I got out they had nothing for me and weren't even able to be found. fuck them.

Comment

just picked up some wedding cake pounds for 800 from mexicans. mendo deps

Comment

picked more deps up for 900. just harvested

Comment

The entire state is flooded with Deps .... prices for indoor have taken a hit and it looks like this flood wont be gone till spring of next year..... I have people on top of people offering to front boxes of Deps..... The really insane indoors are holding steady somewhat... prices have comedown but u can still unload alot... Pop seeds and look for new stuff....everyone growing Gelato calling their weed High End Exotics ....its not not exotic when the clone is already available to the masses bro bro... Stop flooding the game with Gelato x Gelato x Gelato
              Hall Of Fame

Comment

If the supply outpaces demand what does any think will happen. Lots of these illegal 3000+ plant operations don't get it. They will still make money at $500 lb.

Comment

Originally posted by Hammerhead View Post
                  If the supply outpaces demand what does any think will happen. Lots of these illegal 3000+ plant operations don't get it. They will still make money at $500 lb.
                  i couldnt ever find deps that cheap. ive had some desperate people off me 500/600 for pounds during harvest of full out berry whites

Comment

Originally posted by wwoww View Post

i couldnt ever find deps that cheap. ive had some desperate people off me 500/600 for pounds during harvest of full out berry whites
                    Just an example of what illegal large scale can do to pricing. I do not agree with that approach. It hurts everyone. Legal is not something that is an issue for BM pricing. These people need to stop growing massive amounts they cant sale.

Comment

Seeing same here in southern Oregon ..,....... Most people blowing it up here from cali anyway so relevant to post . 8-1k even for really nice ones ain't fetching more than 11 . A lot of mediocre and alot of people sitting on shit .......... Full term probably won't see as much of a dent as most these huge operations only get one run in as they can now check hemp grows and have been coming around .

Comment

Originally posted by Hammerhead View Post

Just an example of what illegal large scale can do to pricing. I do not agree with that approach. It hurts everyone. Legal is not something that is an issue for BM pricing. These people need to stop growing massive amounts they cant sale.
                        im getting last years outs for 400. still green and white and amber trichs. dont have the whole smell kind of getting a hay smell.

Comment

im getting last years outs for 400. still green and white and amber trichs. dont have the whole smell kind of getting a hay smell.
                          that looks like 12.5% of wholesale price. it has to equal $50 an 1/8th to be wholesale right ? i just think the threads gone off track from whats posted in public.

Comment

Originally posted by 10ftclone View Post

that looks like 12.5% of wholesale price. it has to equal $50 an 1/8th to be wholesale right ? i just think the threads gone off track from whats posted in public.
                            i dont know ive never been to a dispensary in my life. i just go by pounds. current fresh stuff im getting for 800-900 for deps that are just being pulled. i was able to get some seeded stuff for 250 that wasnt to bad.

Comment

i dont know ive never been to a dispensary in my life. i just go by pounds. current fresh stuff im getting for 800-900 for deps that are just being pulled. i was able to get some seeded stuff for 250 that wasnt to bad.
                              lol but its not wholesale ?

Comment

Originally posted by 10ftclone View Post

lol but its not wholesale ?
                                what do you mean by wholesale? you just show up with money and you get it from them.

Comment

Working...
                                X