Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wholesale pot prices plummet. Now there starting to get better

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Originally posted by CrushnYuba View Post
    I'm sure it's possible. They say there is an ass for every seat. Something is worth whatever people will pay for it, but why would someone pay 2x as much? Is it just some crazy hyped strain? Do they just have the best buyer in the state?

    I'm sure if you gave it to one of my broker friends, they wouldn't be able to move it for 49.

    What product and situation is it that anyone is getting 5k
    beauty is in the eye of the beholder I suppose.

    the lowest friends have been going is 4

    sour, OG PK’s, lemon cherry gelato, pink panties, Irene etc
    higher then Swiss beats hairline

    Comment


      Originally posted by CrushnYuba View Post
      I'm sure it's possible. They say there is an ass for every seat. Something is worth whatever people will pay for it, but why would someone pay 2x as much? Is it just some crazy hyped strain? Do they just have the best buyer in the state?

      I'm sure if you gave it to one of my broker friends, they wouldn't be able to move it for 49.

      What product and situation is it that anyone is getting 5k
      the bay area and la exotics are probably broken into ounces and quarters, so they are making plenty off 5k pounds if they sell exotic ounces for 4-500 quarters for 125 etc
      give it up for the ganja farmer

      Comment


        Originally posted by theJointedOne View Post
        the bay area and la exotics are probably broken into ounces and quarters, so they are making plenty off 5k pounds if they sell exotic ounces for 4-500 quarters for 125 etc
        So there is a guy that buys a lb or 2 that can make money breaking down expensive lbs. But could u move 50 lbs at 5k? Or even 20 lbs?. "Exotics" are available for 3k. I don't see anyone that moves stuff wholesale giving a farmer that much.

        I see it all the time with a+. A few units go for top dollar and the rest have to go lower ticket. Unless u just don't grow that much and can afford to just sell a lb here and there.

        Comment


          5k$ price is from small niche growers. Nothing commercial I've seen. White Truffle (aka Gorilla butter) is what getting 5k$. .I just got her in to breed with so Ill see if the hype is real.

          #hammerhead_genetics on IG
          Hammers Perpetual showroom

          Comment


            does anyone know what distillate goes for up north?

            Comment


              Originally posted by Hammerhead View Post
              5k$ price is from small niche growers. Nothing commercial I've seen. White Truffle (aka Gorilla butter) is what getting 5k$. .I just got her in to breed with so Ill see if the hype is real.
              you said alot. most people havent said that much.

              Comment


                Originally posted by thisisarolex View Post

                you said alot. most people haven't said that much.
                What I posted is just common sense. I think I'm correct on pricing. There's def some that will pay 5k$ if they like it that much. None I know get that much for their packs. All are good growers. If anyone wants to pay that wink wink lol.

                #hammerhead_genetics on IG
                Hammers Perpetual showroom

                Comment


                  If someone is posting a price quote that isn't in the shit-web, they should specify that.

                  Unfortunately, in the last 10 years we have developed this awful incestual web of brokers that 99% of wholesale units go through. Brokers make around 50$ on each unit and make money on volume. Trashy gorilla outdoor and warehouse, boutique outdoor and dep, perfect indoor. I move some of my units for allot more then the quotes i post here but its not really relevant here. I can only move a small amount through these outlets and the rest has to go through the shit-web.

                  You could look through my phone and call any contact with a 530, 707, 916 area code. And most 415, 510 area codes and they could give u a similar quote. Nearly everyone brokers from time to time in norcal. Rest of the state is probably different.

                  Comment


                    Drought time is right around the corner
                    Hall Of Fame

                    Comment


                      Originally posted by Storm Shadow View Post
                      Drought time is right around the corner
                      lol

                      Comment


                        Originally posted by Storm Shadow View Post
                        Drought time is right around the corner
                        Maybe. Maybe not. It was only 2 years ago that there was no such thing as drought time. 2 years ago you could buy boxes of LAST year's outdoor in October for 500$ People would have stuff that was 2+ years old that they missed selling and it got Brown. Great outdoor units went for 700$ at its peak. When outdoor pricing gets low, it brings indoor and dep down. Look back a few years on this thread. I composted trimmed weed back then.

                        From what i can tell, people grew ALLOT last year. People went crazy because of covid. Everyone thought it was a lawless free for all. There are allot more commercial legal farms PUMPING out of the backdoor. Licences came through. My buddy that runs a huge bulk soil company said it was theirbiggest year yet by far. Their mixing yards were totally at capacity. In May, they told me they were booked to July. And the hemp farms grew so much ganja on the low. Like allot. And then i talk to friends that are still sitting on whole 1000lb crops waiting for "dry season".

                        Boys.... I hope it comes. But don't bet the farm as they say. I personally just made the decision to move my 2020 stuff now. Last year i waited until May and made it like a bandit. But if dry season doesn't come this year, it will be a race to get it off before depps drop and tickets will bottom out.

                        i might be screwing up big time. But I'm going to cash in my chips and walk away from the table

                        Comment


                          There's tons of shwag on the market... i just looked at 100's of units from 4 different vendors.. all from indoor to outs/deps... most of it is BUNK as hell... if u grow dank dank... shit is flying off the shelf with no issues...

                          Zero issues in the pickiest market in the whole country Orange County Ca... i just unloaded 12 units of thr Master/cookies @2700 ... even most of the legal grows barley have bomb shit...

                          I can get any name brand cookie strain grown in climate controlled light dep by a legal licensed facility for 2k all day out the backdoor... these 1/8ths are the name brand cookies and sell for $75+ ... we grow strains that blow these out the water... stop growing from hype clones and find some real keepers doing seeds grows bro...

                          Also.. Yuba dont u have issues with Aphids atm? U gotta know if your crop isnt perfect its not gonna fly off the shelf... no bugs... no fungus... and no pgrs/ miticides/pesticides etc..

                          Its not easy to grow the bomb bomb.... legal grow ops still having issues figuring it out bro bro
                          Hall Of Fame

                          Comment


                            Originally posted by Storm Shadow View Post
                            There's tons of shwag on the market... i just looked at 100's of units from 4 different vendors.. all from indoor to outs/deps... most of it is BUNK as hell... if u grow dank dank... shit is flying off the shelf with no issues...

                            Zero issues in the pickiest market in the whole country Orange County Ca... i just unloaded 12 units of thr Master/cookies @2700 ... even most of the legal grows barley have bomb shit...

                            I can get any name brand cookie strain grown in climate controlled light dep by a legal licensed facility for 2k all day out the backdoor... these 1/8ths are the name brand cookies and sell for $75+ ... we grow strains that blow these out the water... stop growing from hype clones and find some real keepers doing seeds grows bro...

                            Also.. Yuba dont u have issues with Aphids atm? U gotta know if your crop isnt perfect its not gonna fly off the shelf... no bugs... no fungus... and no pgrs/ miticides/pesticides etc..

                            Its not easy to grow the bomb bomb.... legal grow ops still having issues figuring it out bro bro
                            I kind of feel like you are directing all these "bros" at me. Sounds somewhat hostile. Did i bother or offend you? Maybe I'm just reading it wrong. As far as i can tell there isn't even anything i said you disagree with.

                            You said drought time is coming. Drought time is created when last years outdoor (mostly crap) runs out. Has very little to do with the kind of weed we grow. Although when crap runs out, all that is available is the nice and our tickets do go up. If your not sitting on outdoor weed from 2020 waiting for the best time to sell, my last post is not for u.

                            No. I don't have an aphid "problem". I'm not battling some infestation. I have some quarantined moms that i really want to use when I'm 100% sure they are clean. I have never and never will sell aphid flower. If i ever see bugs, i shut it down that second. I wouldn't risk spreading to my other gardens.




                            And i don't grow hype strains

                            Comment


                              Depending on whom you ask prices can go up to $3.4. My best packs fetch 2.8. The quality I produce could fetch 3.4. I don't like vending to strangers it's too risky at my age. My safety is more important than a few extra bucks.

                              #hammerhead_genetics on IG
                              Hammers Perpetual showroom

                              Comment


                                Yuba... no hostility at all bro... were just in parallel markets... OC/Inland Empire... i see the market doing really well out here... it does come down to who u associate with... all my main buyers are in their mid 20's... stay close to the young dudes... they fetch the highest tickets and move the most weight

                                Hall Of Fame

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X