No announcement yet.

Wholesale pot prices plummet. Now there starting to get better

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm in Canada where you see it growing in people's garden from the road. I still see 2.5-4k for exceptional bud. That's beyond AAAA.

Of course it's a tiny market, but it's there just the same. So I can see 5k us. But very very limited. You're not going to sell more than 1 or 2 lbs.
    ---

"All men's souls are immortal, but the souls of the righteous are immortal and divine."
    --Socrates

Comment

Inflation is raging. Some people are making a ton of money. Time is valuable. On old pothead just said: "Pot is good for you. Better pot is better for you".

In other words, some folks are willing and able to pay for quality. I think 12 a pack was a ridiculously low number, and while I enjoyed the crap outta it, I didn't complain a bit when the number went to 18.

Yields are down this year for the smoke. Appreciate your farmer.

I just got some Lemon Zest off the hill. Yet, at 100/zip, it is cheaper at this dispensary in MO. Again, quality quality quality. Notice they have no percent numbers published. Killer Grape is a good strain, same price.

https://weedmaps.com/dispensaries/rich-hippie-wellness
      Last edited by flylowgethigh; 11-04-2020, 15:49.
      ______________________________ __________________________
      Dr. Tuggle's Compound Syrup of Globe Flower

https://youtu.be/x0BinEFCp38?t=74

https://youtu.be/NUmIO_MG5IU?t=87

Comment

new jersey just went legal.... so there will be more supply for the local markets... the actual law has to be written... lets see if they allow home growing...

Comment

Ive seen of some of my buddies taking units and having then packaged up into 1/8ths in the professional packaging and sealed with Nitrogen just like the rec shops... it cost them I think around $6-800.. so they mail those out of state and they get like 6k.. but its a much bigger box than a normal unit and again your not moving these in extreme bulk .. i have seen people take 5-10 at most at a time... people out of state love that Cali Packaging.. its all just marketing
          Hall Of Fame

Comment

Originally posted by Storm Shadow View Post
            Ive seen of some of my buddies taking units and having then packaged up into 1/8ths in the professional packaging and sealed with Nitrogen just like the rec shops... it cost them I think around $6-800.. so they mail those out of state and they get like 6k.. but its a much bigger box than a normal unit and again your not moving these in extreme bulk .. i have seen people take 5-10 at most at a time... people out of state love that Cali Packaging.. its all just marketing
            I know this is a Cali thread ,storm shadow is my friend and I live on the East Coast , this is exactly what is happening it makes it incredibly simple for the middlemen to make a shit ton of money ....I don’t like it one little bit obviously Lol

Comment

5k is straight up the board in bulk for certain varieties ... once it gets broken down in 1-5 packs the price goes up.
              wildside

Comment

Name 1 strain that fetches 5k...better yet name 2 or 3 since you said varieties....
                Hall Of Fame

Comment

Im not seeing prices that high. Vending Outdoor for 4k+?. I know many of the top outdoor growers here in Cali there not getting 3k$. I guess if your in a illegal state vending local its possible?. This is a CALI thread. If someone is getting paid that your hype game is superhero lol. A description is great I need more info. I was looking for someone to name 1 they would label exotic or do exotics not have names?.

#hammerhead_genetics on IG
                  Hammers Perpetual showroom

Comment

Some dispensaries here still have $20 grams of what I would call top of the mid grade shelf.

Comment

As BYF stated earlier, it is "invite only" smoke. You will be lucky to get your hands on it , it's something new and fun to try for people with disposable income. Top shelf flower is fetching $85+ an eighth at the shops so you can see there is money to made in breaking down privilege packs.

Wholesale mixed-light greenhouse has taken a slight hit for me, down to 17-19 from 2. Hoping to see it creep back up in January.

Comment

Again name 1 of the mystical 5k indoor strains..invite only just tells me newbie fools who know zero about weed... there isnt one strain in the game between all the people on this board havent seen or come across.. im talking all the hype to landraces str8 from Iran... i live in Irvine mutli million dollar track home neighborhood... $85 1/8ths is the norm at the over prices rec shops.. 98% of the weed is just 2k units... 5k would have to be the real deal roadkill skunk or something game changing... if its cookie,gelato,runtz,gushers,ca kes, or anything related to these genetics... no way on gods green earth on the west coast fools are paying 5k a unit in bulk..
                        Hall Of Fame

Comment

Originally posted by Storm Shadow View Post
                          Again name 1 of the mystical 5k indoor strains..invite only just tells me newbie fools who know zero about weed... there isnt one strain in the game between all the people on this board havent seen or come across.. im talking all the hype to landraces str8 from Iran... i live in Irvine mutli million dollar track home neighborhood... $85 1/8ths is the norm at the over prices rec shops.. 98% of the weed is just 2k units... 5k would have to be the real deal roadkill skunk or something game changing... if its cookie,gelato,runtz,gushers,ca kes, or anything related to these genetics... no way on gods green earth on the west coast fools are paying 5k a unit in bulk..

Even in like 2006 8ths were 50 at dispensaries for top indo. Now theyre that much when there's way more in abundance? Even delivery services would do 50

Comment

Even if there's some killer quality(the best around) I still don't know anyone that would pay 5k$. 3k would be a stretch and that would require something truly special that is not available any other place.. Typical pricing for top shelf is 2-2.5k$ as far as I know. I would love to sample these exotics just to see what there quality is like..

Comment

Originally posted by cannascholar View Post
                              Top shelf flower is fetching $85+ an eighth at the shops so you can see there is money to made in breaking down privilege packs.
                              i'm one of the idiots who paid 80bucks for an 1/8 (plus tax..fuk)... n no way that was near to top shelf...

the previous time i was out in san diego, i drove up the main road in pac. beach, and the '3' rec shops were all OOB (out of business)... i did found a shop that only sold oils, and the girl gave me a card for a delivery service called 'eaze'- i went on line and within 45mins they delivered to my hotel ... what a great country we live in... the weed was 'ok' not great, but the prices were more reasonable then 80bucks for an 1/8...

Comment

With Rec/dispo weed its not easy finding consistent quality. The longer it sits around the more it degrades. The fresher it is the better IMO. Any shop that doesn't have a high product turn over will most likely have degraded weed on the shelf. Its why a batch can test 30% at harvest and 20% by the time it sold.

Comment

Working...
                                X