Clear All

Originally posted by BYF View Post
    RS11 and Zoap going for 6400 on the west coast
    Ain't nobody paying that

Comment

Got this off IG

Hall Of Fame

Comment

The biggest issues im having is figuring out exotic from real exotic lol. Hell Ill just let them go for an even 4k

#hammerhead_genetics on IG
        Hammers Perpetual showroom

White Truffle x P40 tester thread.

Comment

Originally posted by trippn View Post
          Ain't nobody paying that

You mean ain’t nobody paying YOU that
          wildside

Comment

Originally posted by BYF View Post
            RS11 and Zoap going for 6400 on the west coast

Black Market or Legal?.

#hammerhead_genetics on IG
            Hammers Perpetual showroom

White Truffle x P40 tester thread.

Comment

Yeah I have to concur,
              4400 here
              I’ll be asking more for more aesthetic packs than these
              higher then Swiss beats hairline

Comment

Brick weeds too expensive on the low end it's more like 150 to 800 depends where you live and who you know and damn a gram ain't shit imagine paying 20 that's crackhead prices or meth even fucking 10 for a gram wtf a gram is the morning first smoke shits crazy theirs more weed now than ever these prices just show everyone wants the biggest slice and yea it gets you high the brick don't believe the haters

Comment

900 for hand trimmed decent smell oxidizing last years herbs.....15-19 for hq deps. and, I'm sure there are people passing off super hq deps as indoor and getting 2500.

22-23 for slabs and cornbread. tragedy.

This year things are going to be interesting.....there's statistics showing folks are smoking more than ever and that a lot of farms didn't get to go full bore because of the cooph. predicting %20 price drop during full flood November 1st - April 1st.

Comment

Originally posted by furrywall11 View Post
                    900 for hand trimmed decent smell oxidizing last years herbs.....15-19 for hq deps. and, I'm sure there are people passing off super hq deps as indoor and getting 2500.

22-23 for slabs and cornbread. tragedy.

This year things are going to be interesting.....there's statistics showing folks are smoking more than ever and that a lot of farms didn't get to go full bore because of the cooph. predicting %20 price drop during full flood November 1st - April 1st.
                    Prices are finally almost fair again. If we stick to our guns we dont have to feel that 20% drop especially on ins. If someone lowballs you, tell em to kick rocks. Ppl need fire.
                    Current Runs
                    Karmas Chem tini and Og tini Testers:
                    https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=376031
                    Karma Genetics SourRado Testers:
                    https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=365603
                    Karma/Hortilab Collaboration Tester Thread:
                    https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=292385

Comment

Originally posted by gsxr97 View Post
                      Sorry if this is dumb question but what are RS11 and Zoap? I’ve never heard of them . I need to get one of these primo cuts rocking in my indoor . Been looking for Mac 1 everyone talking bout in NorCal but haven’t sourced anything as of yet.
                      Ima vaping some MAC from Mendo now, so it's up there. My price went straight from 12 to 18 this season. I really don't care either, as long as the top shelf stuff is coming. Skittlez and some lemon on deck for croptober.

What is a Hmong, where they origonally from? I keep hearing about them, but they are keeping a low profile except for the huge busts you keep hearing about..
                      ______________________________ __________________________
                      Dr. Tuggle's Compound Syrup of Globe Flower

https://youtu.be/x0BinEFCp38?t=74

https://youtu.be/NUmIO_MG5IU?t=87

Things just chug long when those microbes are happy........scrappy

Comment

quote=flylowgethigh;8979577]

What is a Hmong, where they originally from? I keep hearing about them, but they are keeping a low profile except for the huge busts you keep hearing about..[/quote]
                        Hmong people are from the Golden Triangle area. Mostly village people from the mountains. In the US I am sure you have Hmong folks form Vietnam Laos and Cambodia.
                        Hard working people who know how to work tough land and environments.

Comment

Hmong growers always getting busted for stealing electricity... greedy as fuck ... they live like Roaches in order to fill up houses with more plants... disgusting
                          Hall Of Fame

Comment

The Hmong’s have driven the price down, they buy raw land, put in a water tank and buy water, build a hooch and poop in the bushes. They brought the cops cause they have 14000 plant grows, do a bunch of them and hope some get away with a couple. They have come to our little valley and made a clusterfuck out of it...
                            Prop 215 compliant.
                            Don't panic it's ORGANIC...

Comment

I remember reading about a huge indoor grow (in London I think) where they had locks on the outside essentially keeping slave labor tending the garden inside.

Comment

i think that is part of the asian cannabis growing mentality....do as many as possible and hope you get away with one...that's why their quality is low to the point where it has it's own sub category "asian indoor" and it's usually a few points cheaper. It also brings to light that there is another way to grow...carefully, with hard earned skill, attentiveness and, dare I say love for the flowers and the craft...I bring up the point not to demean the asian people...lord knows they could have skill for days and grow hella fire if that's the route they wanted to go.

I love growing cannabis And it pays the bills, too.

Comment

Working...
                                X