No announcement yet.

Wholesale pot prices plummet. Now there starting to get better

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This is why my killer stuff never see's Cali anymore....ADAPT or die.

I only keep enough for my small patient list, friends and head stash, rest goes to..................

Comment

Meh, you guys are still getting 3200-3400 for the good stuff right?

So what if you get 4K in the Midwest, or 4800 on the east coast? If you can find a mule to make that trek cost effective for that kind of differential, damn!

Comment

awesome
        Don't worry by happy !;) :tiphat:

Comment

Originally posted by thingshappening View Post
          Meh, you guys are still getting 3200-3400 for the good stuff right?

So what if you get 4K in the Midwest, or 4800 on the east coast? If you can find a mule to make that trek cost effective for that kind of differential, damn!

I know I'll get flamed for this, but....

in MY little world here Northern Cali. no one is getting $3200-$3400 for even top notch OG Kush, (because I have some atm). If I want, I can sling it 1/8th or a 1/4 at a time and get more than $4K a lb overall but that is a major pita and I have to listen to a bunch of pot snobs whine and bitch (not my idea of fun). Frosty Blackberry Kush is going for $2,800 and that is about the top dollar you can get.

I have another "channel" I go through to get a price that I am comfortable with, but hey (shrug) thats me, if your getting $3.2 - $3.4 per lb, hook a brother up!

Comment

Yep prices are fucked, My bros been giving away headbands, and Trainwreck for 2,500 and its indoor bomb! The prices are only going to continue to drop.

Comment

Originally posted by mrktwiz View Post
              I know I'll get flamed for this, but....

in MY little world here Northern Cali. no one is getting $3200-$3400 for even top notch OG Kush, (because I have some atm). If I want, I can sling it 1/8th or a 1/4 at a time and get more than $4K a lb overall but that is a major pita and I have to listen to a bunch of pot snobs whine and bitch (not my idea of fun). Frosty Blackberry Kush is going for $2,800 and that is about the top dollar you can get.

I have another "channel" I go through to get a price that I am comfortable with, but hey (shrug) thats me, if your getting $3.2 - $3.4 per lb, hook a brother up!
              that's pretty accurate around here too. it's how it a go. some dispensaries are still paying more to long term vendors...

Comment

cali buds = new mid grade market
                Maine Caregiver In 100% compliance with Maine state laws.

Find me on Instagram Sunrisecannabis207 or 207_downeast_smoke_and_vape

Comment

The clubs at Santa Ana, CA are clustered around each other like herpes. They are killing each other with their low prices. They do $10g for top shelf, $200 oz...WOW, its amazingly cheap. But it can be cheaper. Imagine $1 gram? woooooweeee!!!!

Comment

The price, if it had never been made illegal to begin with, would be about four dollars per pound. Like a vegetable.

The difference between $4 and $4000 is kept in place by putting thousands of people in jail. Even killing some.

It's blood money.
                    Because I consume cannabis, I'm not going to bill your insurance company for liver failure.
                    You save money, I stay alive.
                    Is that a fair trade? Can we end the war now?

Comment

Originally posted by Aeroguerilla View Post
                      cali buds = new mid grade market

nailed it

Comment

Originally posted by chefro420 View Post
                        nailed it
                        that's a good thing for those of us from the US. cali is broke, ain't no jobs. ain't no help. grow ganja.

Comment

To the OP; we are in a depression. The worst economic times the country has ever seen.

You want your $10 lid back? Elect Obama for a 2nd term.

Comment

WHO DAT

Comment

another thread ruined

Comment

I think according to the article what most growers are failing in is consistency, marketing and sales. Lots of people can grow, but not everyone can do business as well. I am in a fairly new market and I know growers that have no clue what to do when its ready. If it isn't selling or they are not getting the price they want they are freaking out.

Comment

Working...
                                X