What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Wholesale pot prices plummet. Now there starting to get better

T

THE PABLOS

the wholesale market is just like the stock market....insider info helps..if i know a user here is still getting 4k in a certain market i might not dump my shit for 3k so quick.......we all day traders here nothing real special about it...nothing too illegal that it needs to be hidden, we arent discussing whitegirl prices or how to smuggle state to state..just basic compensation rates in markets where everyone and their moms (supposedly) grows or brokers weed.....funny how similar markets are, when we see others dumpin for low theres a panic and everyone starts dumping or stashing....when it gets dry people start conspiring on prices.....i have seen good packs of various kush crosses go for 38(pre98 bubba)-42(cookies) lately which is ridiculously high for this area.....things are gonna come crashing down soon when light deps hit and the eventual flood starts to hit october..

Fine. I read peeps talking about selling Ps...less than Ps...and all things in between. What does that have to do with wholesale prices? I wonder how entertaining the IRS would find the tax records of some of these medical peeps....not the ones running clubs....but the ones running out of suburban houses? Why in the hell would anyone draw attention to themselves? It ain't legal....beating the tax man is no joke. All fun and games until you find yourself in court and broke.

Nothing illegal? Please.

Yes4Prop215

Veteran
nobody is actually vending anything here so imo its not a big deal to LEO.....if users were on here with posts like "hey im in shasta i got Lbs for this much come visit me" yeah i would get what you are saying....but this is merely price discussion and something that cops in california already have access to this information.

check out b-u-dtr@d3r dot com or craigslist....there are literally thousands of growers here in california and alot of them are desperate idiots selling LBs cash up on line...doing random parking lot meets, getting stinged, etc.......if cops ever want to find dealers or pricing info theres a half dozen websites they would check out...

the IRS is already on those medical peeps for sure, thats why i never sell to clubs and never sign any thing saying i sold marijuana to a club for so so...yet there are people doing this every single day.....lots of folks sticking their heads up out here in cali gambling that state law supercedes all. im lucky to have a legit day profession that pays me a taxable salary, i have like 2grand in the bank, and i dont drive a brand new benz so im not too concerned with the tax man.....my friend was running 50 lights, depositing cash in the bank every month... got audited and i was surprised how flexible the IRS really is, they gave him hella warnings, 6 months time to fix it, and a tax lawyer got his back payment down to a couple grand from 60k owed.....rental income is the shit!!!!

A

Aerokush101

PM me if you got some....EXTRAS... that the clubs can't move, our DISPENSARIES can do it for you...hehe.

IM JUST JOKING, LEGALLY.

T

THE PABLOS

nobody is actually vending anything here so imo its not a big deal to LEO.....if users were on here with posts like "hey im in shasta i got Lbs for this much come visit me" yeah i would get what you are saying....but this is merely price discussion and something that cops in california already have access to this information.

check out b-u-dtr@d3r dot com or craigslist....there are literally thousands of growers here in california and alot of them are desperate idiots selling LBs cash up on line...doing random parking lot meets, getting stinged, etc.......if cops ever want to find dealers or pricing info theres a half dozen websites they would check out...

the IRS is already on those medical peeps for sure, thats why i never sell to clubs and never sign any thing saying i sold marijuana to a club for so so...yet there are people doing this every single day.....lots of folks sticking their heads up out here in cali gambling that state law supercedes all. im lucky to have a legit day profession that pays me a taxable salary, i have like 2grand in the bank, and i dont drive a brand new benz so im not too concerned with the tax man.....my friend was running 50 lights, depositing cash in the bank every month... got audited and i was surprised how flexible the IRS really is, they gave him hella warnings, 6 months time to fix it, and a tax lawyer got his back payment down to a couple grand from 60k owed.....rental income is the shit!!!!

OK I'm wrong. I agree now with you guys. Talk away it's ok. I'm here broham...I know how it is done publicly....and I tell you....it's ok. Craigs list....etc...it's ok....doesn't draw any negative attention...LEO has plenty else to do....it's ok....because everyone is doing it...it's ok....lol....it will never come to a head because it's ok to be so slick and sly under the guise of "I'm medical...I'm legal"....I hide money in my dog food...because it's ok. Don't be concerned...I wouldn't be...it's ok.

I tell you one thing....I wouldn't ever count on the IRS being flexible or the home invaders....or the cops...talking wholesale like it's the stock market is one thing....posting about amounts you unload and are "compensated" for is another. It is in bad taste anyway you look at it. But it's ok.......just my opinion...and a hard one to argue with as name a time when talking about money and pot in the same sentence...in public...is a good move.

Yes4Prop215

Veteran
yea i agree thats why i just say what i "see" them going for...i dont even broker anymore anyways shits not even worth the money the most you can even put on a middleman sale locally is like 100 bucks a LB....so i just grow and smoke........so when i say that a Lb of girl scout cookies went for 4200 it wasnt actually me honest to god lol....i just got friends that still do alot of brokering and when im at their house they always blab about what shits flying for....

T

THE PABLOS

yea i agree thats why i just say what i "see" them going for...i dont even broker anymore anyways shits not even worth the money the most you can even put on a middleman sale locally is like 100 bucks a LB....so i just grow and smoke........so when i say that a Lb of girl scout cookies went for 4200 it wasnt actually me honest to god lol....i just got friends that still do alot of brokering and when im at their house they always blab about what shits flying for....

I just don't believe in....like I see in this thread...growers announcing themselves about how they conduct themselves in the California market. It is not a wise idea...that was my only point ever....before I was told to "get over it" by a member with a mouse in his pocket. It is still my only point. Loose lips sink ships...and anyone can start a PUBLIC thread. Peeps are not as slick as they see themselves being.

Maybe it's ok to talk shit about how you run your game...wait...no it is not...ever. No beef 215....not from me in regard to you

Sam the Caveman

Good'n Greasy
Veteran
Yeah, no shyt Pablo, anything dealing with girl scout cookies needs to be kept on the down low.

So I can buy all the thin mints and caramel delights. :)

Al Botross

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I know I'm new here, So hello, I want to disagree with the whole IRS thing, only those that are not declaring their income would find themselves in trouble. I'm in a different med state, we don't have the Dispensary systems. But I still declare any income that i make; I may categorizes it differently than an IRS accountant but i look at the different ways and the breaks one get with each choice. I always pick it one that pays the higher Tax. Sometime it falls under investment income. Other times Its fallen it the home hobbyist category because when i tried to fit it in as a home business it was rejected and the IRS declared it a Home Hobby. But I pay my taxes on any income i make from MMJ and I would advise everyone else to do so also in some form or another.

I even know some people declaring it a Wages for consulting. Which at that point in an audit it just categories, semantics, and judgment.....but you wont see additional charges of defrauding the government of their monies. Its the one straw the government wont put up with, imo.

T

THE PABLOS

I know I'm new here, So hello, I want to disagree with the whole IRS thing, only those that are not declaring their income would find themselves in trouble. I'm in a different med state, we don't have the Dispensary systems. But I still declare any income that i make; I may categorizes it differently than an IRS accountant but i look at the different ways and the breaks one get with each choice. I always pick it one that pays the higher Tax. Sometime it falls under investment income. Other times Its fallen it the home hobbyist category because when i tried to fit it in as a home business it was rejected and the IRS declared it a Home Hobby. But I pay my taxes on any income i make from MMJ and I would advise everyone else to do so also in some form or another.

I even know some people declaring it a Wages for consulting. Which at that point in an audit it just categories, semantics, and judgment.....but you wont see additional charges of defrauding the government of their monies. Its the one straw the government wont put up with, imo.

They won't be declaring income other than from perhaps a straight job they may or may not have. As sure as I'm sitting here...they won't be declaring "compensated' income nor will they have their paperwork in order for very long...if at all.

To ignore obvious pit falls is unwise. How can anyone argue?

The real problem...is....many are transplants who come out to California for the scene and all that goes with it....but are careless and indeed...will help fuck it up for those of us who actually have roots here. These folks have no concern for medical or anyone else other than capitalizing in a grey market. It is as clear as the day is long. They are here to party and are not going away...like they say.

I call it like I read it....I bet I'm not wrong.

Yes4Prop215

Veteran
If you're deposting 100k cash from your pot sales in the bank...then yes, declare that income for sure, never said to not do it....i deposit around 1-2k a month but i declare that money as self employment income and fill out the 1040, schedule C..all that shit....from working on cars and selling used cars, some of which i do have the titles for and the transactions really happened, i just declared that instead of losing 200 bucks i made 1200....the IRS doesnt check DMV records to see sale price because they are almost always modified by the buyer to save on registration fees....i used to work used car sales so i know how to cook books in that business...

and yes it helps to have that legit taxable income job (that makes right below 30k so still eligible for CARE) hehe...all cash you earn from your grow should be stashed away and used for cash only purchases like gas, hydro store, groceries, untracable things. use your grow cash to buy everyday items that cant be traced and keep your taxable income safe in the bank.....

no beef pablo i dont take anything on this site personal...its all good discussion of course...common knowledge is that the smartest stay low key, well outside of this thread im extremely low key compared to most out here in california...i guess im just casual about this because im not involved in crazy illegal shit like smugglin keys i just run a pretty small grow by california standards and i dont sell weed on the street so i dont care about who may be watchin...if i had 20 lights i maybe wouldnt talk so much in here...

T

THE PABLOS

Slow and low is the tempo. No reason to poke at a sleeping lion...even if one is totally legit...it is a rule that should be followed. Yup California is fairly lax....I remember when it was not....and I'd prefer to keep it lax. It is better for my medical condition to be able to keep my garden and not feel threatened by law.

When I see peeps running their mouths...it concerns my health. When I see it in my own county....it makes me feel unwelcoming.

Dr. Purpur

Custom Haze crosses
Veteran
Slow and low is the tempo. No reason to poke at a sleeping lion...even if one is totally legit...it is a rule that should be followed. Yup California is fairly lax....I remember when it was not....and I'd prefer to keep it lax. It is better for my medical condition to be able to keep my garden and not feel threatened by law.

When I see peeps running their mouths...it concerns my health. When I see it in my own county....it makes me feel unwelcoming.

Its best to give it away to those who are in need(clones too) and cant help pay for ferts.Its ok and you will feel so good for doing it. Those who are able bodied who have a med card can work for it. I had my trees trimmed by a verifiable med user. He also roto tilled my gardens for bud.

The dispensories here pay poorly, charge too much,and report things to the government. Yeah I laughed at them. They are pons. Idiots.

Ohio, in the country, it's 4 a pound wholesale right now. Broken down I have no idea. I hear it's 30 percent-ish more, but I don't roll like that.

Yep, that's right, same price as you folks out West are getting. And I know many of you guys are milking that CARE shit so your production costs are cheaper, all in a mostly legal environment.

Color me jealous.

T

THE PABLOS

Its best to give it away to those who are in need(clones too) and cant help pay for ferts.Its ok and you will feel so good for doing it. Those who are able bodied who have a med card can work for it. I had my trees trimmed by a verifiable med user. He also roto tilled my gardens for bud.

The dispensories here pay poorly, charge too much,and report things to the government. Yeah I laughed at them. They are pons. Idiots.

Barter system for excess flower...nothing ethically wrong there. Gifting out genetics...priceless to those that understand what they are being gifted and rewarding to the gift giver as well. I'm about keeping life as simple and self sustained as possible. If peeps can govern their private circles and not involve the flow of cash in a posturing state of capitalism....if they can make their world go round by bartering services and goods....blessings.

I'm not even opposed to the hustlers (pro Cash Croppers I have upmost respect for). The true hustlers you will never know. But the wanna be hustlers are detrimental not only to themselves but to the rest of us who would rather not have to be witness to the gluttony of Medical MJ. They are targets....targets for LEO and targets for negative stereotyping. Still....if you can help a wanna be...see the error of their way.....nah...they are fucked....the wanna be is to be avoided....

I document my garden...it's small...it's a passion and supplies me with both medical relief and social intoxicant. I love to get high....I love cannabis....I don't dig peeps running around being detrimental to my passion and state of well being. It's kid shit....ego driven...and stupid. It's worse when it's brought in from abroad...like a tourist polluting the beach and then going home. It's disrespectful to one and all.

If peeps want to sling weed...sure go for it....I don't have anything against it....just keep it quiet and don't out yourselves...and don't fuck it up for those of us who are concerned only with keeping a home garden. It's not much to ask...and it's the right thing to do.

I have no interest in clubs and they have no interest in me

BigDawg

Seems like CARE would limit your power usage or cut you off if you were on that plan and using too much power. I've heard of people running 10k+ on it lol

Barter system for excess flower...nothing ethically wrong there. Gifting out genetics...priceless to those that understand what they are being gifted and rewarding to the gift giver as well. I'm about keeping life as simple and self sustained as possible. If peeps can govern their private circles and not involve the flow of cash in a posturing state of capitalism....if they can make their world go round by bartering services and goods....blessings.

I'm not even opposed to the hustlers (pro Cash Croppers I have upmost respect for). The true hustlers you will never know. But the wanna be hustlers are detrimental not only to themselves but to the rest of us who would rather not have to be witness to the gluttony of Medical MJ. They are targets....targets for LEO and targets for negative stereotyping. Still....if you can help a wanna be...see the error of their way.....nah...they are fucked....the wanna be is to be avoided....

I document my garden...it's small...it's a passion and supplies me with both medical relief and social intoxicant. I love to get high....I love cannabis....I don't dig peeps running around being detrimental to my passion and state of well being. It's kid shit....ego driven...and stupid. It's worse when it's brought in from abroad...like a tourist polluting the beach and then going home. It's disrespectful to one and all.

If peeps want to sling weed...sure go for it....I don't have anything against it....just keep it quiet and don't out yourselves...and don't fuck it up for those of us who are concerned only with keeping a home garden. It's not much to ask...and it's the right thing to do.

I have no interest in clubs and they have no interest in me

I don't understand you at all. All the shit wrong with the world, you're pissy about guys who tell us how their weed hustle is doing on a pot site?

wtf? You think that is the kinda shit that will hurt the pro-pot cause? No. Two things will bring us down. One: out of our control; the fact that there is so much money in marijuana illegality. Two: Bodies. Violence.

These dudes talking about pricing is neither of those things.

I for one am appreciative of this resource, and very much appreciative of the folks like yes4prop215 who give me the scoop of the street on his side of the world. It's interesting, and perhaps one day, helpful.

I just don't get it man. This ain't the mafia. There ain't no code of omerta here. Just dudes in semi-legal environment, in a weird transitional period in our nations history, talkin' bout money. It's all good man. Cops aren't wasting their time with this shit. Their on the website that have dudes literally offering and selling wholesale pounds, for god sakes. This ain't no thang..

T

THE PABLOS

I don't understand you at all. All the shit wrong with the world, you're pissy about guys who tell us how their weed hustle is doing on a pot site?

wtf? You think that is the kinda shit that will hurt the pro-pot cause? No. Two things will bring us down. One: out of our control; the fact that there is so much money in marijuana illegality. Two: Bodies. Violence.

These dudes talking about pricing is neither of those things.

I for one am appreciative of this resource, and very much appreciative of the folks like yes4prop215 who give me the scoop of the street on his side of the world. It's interesting, and perhaps one day, helpful.

I just don't get it man. This ain't the mafia. There ain't no code of omerta here. Just dudes in semi-legal environment, in a weird transitional period in our nations history, talkin' bout money. It's all good man. Cops aren't wasting their time with this shit. Their on the website that have dudes literally offering and selling wholesale pounds, for god sakes. This ain't no thang..

Nope you missed it. 215 and me had no argument. What source are you talking about? If it is wholesale prices plummeting...that is not my issue...talk about it and compare prices. If peeps are coming on and talking about how they sell their weed...in what weight amounts...not wise. Simple. They are probably not selling legally....and should be quiet.

How is that a problem? and how do you know what cops do? I'm not pro or con anything other than peeps keeping their practices to themselves.

You think it's smart to talk about weed sales? You are right though...fuck it...I don't give a shit. I'll pass.

Nope you missed it. 215 and me had no argument. What source are you talking about? If it is wholesale prices plummeting...that is not my issue...talk about it and compare prices. If peeps are coming on and talking about how they sell their weed...in what weight amounts...not wise. Simple. They are probably not selling legally....and should be quiet.

How is that a problem? and how do you know what cops do? I'm not pro or con anything other than peeps keeping their practices to themselves.

You think it's smart to talk about weed sales? You are right though...fuck it...I don't give a shit. I'll pass.
I really just don't see how any of it is a problem in practical application. Maybe I'm dumb. The way I see it, at worst it's a problem for the individual yappin' should his PC get seized. The govt then has evidence. For the community? Man they know there is billions in this. The fact that it's out in the open isn't hurting anything in my opinion.

I respect you and all bro. Just disagree I guess.

T

THE PABLOS

I really just don't see how any of it is a problem in practical application. Maybe I'm dumb. The way I see it, at worst it's a problem for the individual yappin' should his PC get seized. The govt then has evidence. For the community? Man they know there is billions in this. The fact that it's out in the open isn't hurting anything in my opinion.

I respect you and all bro. Just disagree I guess.

Well...thanks dude...maybe I'm of a different skool...and I admit that it took me a long time before I even posted or documented grows...but I was always taught to not to talk about things that can get me into shit. Most peeps are taken down because of their or someones mouth yapping. That is a fact. Internet is really not secure....no matter how much we try to take comfort on the boards...it is not secure.

I could find peeps off the stuff they post on here....and I'm not computer literate. If I can do it....imagine who else can. Why run thy mouth and make it easier? Nothing is secure in the real world.

I'm not trying to be a dick....just trying to give a heads up on publicity. That is what my grievance was about. If you guys have it handled or are unconcerned...so be it. Peace