What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Corporate Mmj at its finest. They do not know what weed is.

Any idea what strain this is? Zoom in on that sucker.

themintdispensary.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/03/Marijuana-Buds.H03.2k.png

(youll have to copy and paste because icfag keeps changing the URL)

Horrray, another foreign owned corporate chainstore location opening that doesn't have a clue! They got 2 unlimited grow licenses under the same name, AND THEY DONT EVEN GROW!!! Not enough minimum wage teenagers applying I guess?

Prop 203 needs a MAJOR fucking intervention. Why are grow permits tied in to dispensary licenses? Every one of these places is colluding to sell TRASH. Its completely fixed, or I'd find something that tastes like weed and not something else. No difference between top and bottom shelf, I've tried it all.

Hell, bottom shelf is usually better in AZs dispensaries (less perfumes/sweetners, Im not an idiot I know what Strawberry Cough is) They have an app for this monopoly market,a 'vetted Az dispensary growers only' forum. Its the same nasty trash everywhere! Passing them fungicides and flush-ins around town makes AZs dispensary weed change with the seasons. Mmm pesticides! Yum, Sweet Citrus! Neem! My favorite! Hold my hair while I puke this shit up! #SCROMIT

These shithole unflushed sprayed dipped schwagg peddlers need shamed out of existence. I'm not sure why this is a one man effort. I'd like to be able to sell my weed to a dispensary. I'd like to be able to try out new strains. Not a one is worthy! Fucking sugar-soaked pesticide sprayed bagseed synthydro popcorn premie larf for 15 a gram! Should be in the trash.

Fuck these Miracle-Groers, never smoked a decent bud in their lives.

More letters to the DHS I guess. Eventually they may get fed up with my ass and get rid of the 25 mile mmj mafia rule. I've done everything I can to prove this exclusivly vertical market is a quantifiable dangerous conflict of interest.

They want court cases and hospital reports. Well Azs population spends its time on their knees, they'd never sue for being exposed to undisclosed allergens and pesticides, they'd never report the cause of their lung infections. They dont know what contamination is. They trust these idiots with their lives and money. They worship the medical industry scammers and fanboy over Koolaid larf growers. Im positive this shit has killed someone already, its just not been properly attributed.

Buds with dairy residue, nut residue, shellfish residue, mold, PM, unflushed Botanicare, flushed-in Brix+, Sweet, Budcandy, Sour Dee, Molasses, random food ingredients. These places literally do not know what Cannabis is meant to be. People smoke this shit all day though! Because EVERY dispensary sells it, every one I've been to. And most the delivery services too! Never seen such unweed before in my life! This shit sold as 'medicine' might as well be fake like the buds on their website!

Where did they even get a picture of fake bud? Is this shit really in the works? Insys is right down the road, pumping out fentanyl and synthetic Cannabinoids so I'm betting YES.. The weed on the shelf already seems fake as plastic vomit! I assumed its because it's hydro but damn maybe they really are growing some Monsanto synthetic weed or something.

Last edited:

Mick

Veteran
Is that pic really meant to be weed? It looks like some kind of alien pine cone wrapped in red twine.

MF Grimm

You are speaking my language man, your approach is just a little too passionate that it comes of over the top to people not in the know.

Everytime I go to these dispensaries, I speak to some enthusiastic budtender that really has no idea what is up with the herb. They can't tell me anything, just that "it's fire."

It really is a shame that our states medical program is just a bastardized recreational law in disguise.

But you are so on point man, would love to have a coffee with you in person and just bullshit because you have a lot of industry knowledge, that is clear.

I worked for a dispensary in northern AZ, and while I admire the GM for at least trying to take the most health cautious options when it came to IPM, there were still some questionable things done.

I ultimately left the industry, totally disgruntled to see how they are all run.

The worst part is the rich businessmen that own them that all try to show them off like it's their new prize toy or prize horse. Bunch of assholes, all of them, all of those MITA fags.

MF Grimm

PS: I think that photo is a pic of a real bud, just manipulated with a stupid photoshop filter, which is BS, obviously their weed is shit if they can't show what it really looks like.

stim

That sucks man nice post I would love to see some pics of this shit if you ever dare to try any more. Do you remember Jorge Cervantes dipping PM'd out buds in hydrogen peroxide in his vids LOL attached is a link of grower Lil monkey washing his baking soda sprayed sunset sherbert down with h2o2 MMMMMmmmm :) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7D7U3mBRnbM

stim

that shit is for external use only LOL whats even worse is the plethora of videos about what a good pm treatment it is. EWW The one that caught my eye was the person calling themselves cannabis pro tech hes doing it for dust, bugs, PM and molds WOW To think of the people buying into this bullshit its mind boggling.

spazspaz

Do you remember Jorge Cervantes dipping PM'd out buds in hydrogen peroxide in his vids LOL

I tried that once after watching his video. One of the stupidest, most ineffective treatments for anything that anyone has ever been foolish enough to believe in and recommend.

Badfishy1

Pretty much sums this game up... local company gets med license... state fucks around w laws and regulations making it impossible to get operation started... after 15 months owner cannot start producing therefore unable to make money back. Is forced to sell license... sells to Canadian company. Local little man fucked by corporate greed