What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Marijuana could fight MRSA

aridbud

automeister
ICMag Donor
Veteran
MRSA used to be the much dreaded 'after' disease/post op. Now we're in a new frontier w/ Cononavirus/COVID-19. Hoping there's articles, thumbs up using cannabis to decrease symptoms very soon!

therevverend

Veteran
MRSA is much much worse then Corona, kills a far greater % of the infected. 20,000 people died from it in 2018, out of 119,000 hospitalizations. This puts Coronavirus in perspective. MRSA has been around for over 50 years. 5 years from now we'll have forgotten about Corona. MRSA will still be killing thousands of people every year.

Certain bacteria and fungus, boytritis for example, are resistant to cannabinoids. Actually consume and metabolize them, including THC. The battle between life and death, poison and antidote, is eternal. A thousand years from now the bacteria will be so strong and resistant that penicillin will become the new thing, all over again.

therevverend

Veteran
A friend of mine caught the 'grunge' swimming in the ocean at Hawaii 20 years ago. He doesn't like going to the doctor, went to a half-ass one in the islands and got some antibiotics. Didn't really cure it. Every year or two when his immune system would weaken patches of skin on his face would start to liquify, turn to pink raw meat. He's a colloidal silver guy, would drink a bunch of silver and apply it to his face. Whether the silver really worked or after a few days his immune system would kick back in, at any rate he'd fight it off until the next time it got work.

A couple years ago the infection came on but it didn't back off no matter how much silver he drank. Spread through his sinuses and started rotting off his face. Went to the hospital and got some real antibiotics, the strong poison. Saved his nose, he came very close to losing it. I sympathize with Coronavirus victims, I was so sick with the flu when I was a child an inter-dimensional rift in time and space appeared in my closet. One of my classmates was getting sucked into it. I went to get help from my mother, showed her the galactic whirlpool, and was calling my friend back from the abyss. She thought the cat had hid in my closet and I was calling it to come out. It sucked but I'd rather die that way then die from having my face rotting off.

The poison cocktail they give you to cure MRSA is horrible. The best thing about this new discovery, it has to be much less toxic then the drugs they use now. Any cure for anything derived from cannabis is probably going to be much easier on the body then the alternatives. We've seen that time and time again.

aridbud

automeister
ICMag Donor
Veteran
MRSA is much much worse then Corona, kills a far greater % of the infected. 20,000 people died from it in 2018, out of 119,000 hospitalizations. This puts Coronavirus in perspective. MRSA has been around for over 50 years. 5 years from now we'll have forgotten about Corona. MRSA will still be killing thousands of people every year.

Certain bacteria and fungus, boytritis for example, are resistant to cannabinoids. Actually consume and metabolize them, including THC. The battle between life and death, poison and antidote, is eternal. A thousand years from now the bacteria will be so strong and resistant that penicillin will become the new thing, all over again.

C. Diff. Colitis is drastic as well. Have known numerous going to post op rehab center. More perils to come, sadly.