medical cannabis in VA?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

medical cannabis in VA?

according to news, nearby town is looking at allowing a medical cannabis growing/extraction business to open up in closed mall. Bristol Herald-Courier (i think) had this on the front page yesterday...sounds like a good use of wasted space, & beats hell out of a roller rink etc. would love to work there, but be one hell of a drive for me...
    smoking more pot is NOT the answer to my problems. my problem is that i need more problems that smoking more pot IS the answer to...

49...count 'em, that's FORTY NINE applications to grow medical cannabis in VA were received (along with their $10k application fee.) 9 alone in the SW Va area, one of the more economically depressed areas of the state. "someone" out there thinks that there be gold in them thar hills...
    smoking more pot is NOT the answer to my problems. my problem is that i need more problems that smoking more pot IS the answer to...

Comment

I live in Florida but I think this could be the answer for all that old mall blight. Make them all into huge grow houses.
      my gggeneration

DAV -sigpic

I can't decide which I like better: either, arguing on the internet is like winning in the Special Olympics, you might win but you're still retarded; or never argue with an idiot, they will drag you down to their level, and beat you with experience; or you can't fix stupid, so why argue with it? They all are funny, and all are true too.

"Well, da Nile ain't just some big river in Egypt neither."

"No reason to get excited," the thief, he kindly spoke,
      "There are many here among us who feel that life is but a joke.
      But you and I, we've been through that, and this is not our fate,
      So let us not talk falsely now, the hour is getting late.
      -
      Bob Dylan: All Along the Watchtower

Rights aren’t rights if someone can take them away.
      -George Carlin

"The fool thinks himself to be wise, but the wise Man knows himself to be a fool
      "
      -William Shakespeare

Long signatures suck.
      -dddaver

Comment

Originally posted by dddaver View Post
        I live in Florida but I think this could be the answer for all that old mall blight. Make them all into huge grow houses.
        the mall in Bristol WAS going to be a huge grow op/vertical integrated med weed place, but they are apparently moving a few miles to Abingdon, last i heard. no more in news since VA legalized for recreational...can't wait until seeds are available. paranoid about the USPS.

Comment

I am sure stores/dispensaries are going to want friends in places high, wait is that how that goes? LOL
          Really though those of us with a love and passion for this plant, and a know how to grow should be a bit valuable. #sidejob hustle 🤑
          I'll just grow my own as my state allows, always keeping it medical, well a lil recreational too...

Comment

Amen
            I eat legos

Comment

Working...
            X